• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow. President fled to bunker

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
OBAMA IS NOT THE PRESIDENT ANYMORE. Why should he have to calm things down?
Why wouldn't he want to bring calm since he's so admired? Does he have to be President to care for Americans safety or would you rather the do as the rioters:

Libs here in blue cities could be next families trapped in FIRE.

well, yes. i guess to some they would be...what with their charge to maintain law and order. cant have that.
Except a huge percentage of the population believes they are nothing more than a bunch of murderous thugs. And they don't have the ability to maintain law and order when the public has lost faith in them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Except a huge percentage of the population believes they are nothing more than a bunch of murderous thugs. And they don't have the ability to maintain law and order when the public has lost faith in them.
sure they do. as in reality, a huge percentage of the population knows that line is bullshit.

while there are bad actors...they are not indicative of the whole.

pretending otherwise is the make believe of the anarchists.

sure they do. as in reality, a huge percentage of the population knows that line is bullshit.

while there are bad actors...they are not indicative of the whole.
The protesters don't believe that bullshit. Neither do I for that matter. The police have an enough time to clean up their act, and they have failed to do so.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The protesters don't believe that bullshit. Neither do I for that matter. The police have an enough time to clean up their act, and they have failed to do so.

Is that like saying the anarchists have had enough time to clean up, stop being indolent, slovenly, poorly remunerated a holes..and can stop taking it out on the rest of society??