• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow. Russia ran 3,000 campaign ads on Facebook alone

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As I said above, it's a mixture of anti-Hillary ads and ads on social issues. Some of the latter were just designed to sow discord among Americans, and some of those could boost Trump even without mentioning names.

Dare I say that patriotic Americans should be outraged by all such ads surreptitiously planted by the Kremlin.
not according to facebook. who..you know have the actual data..

Bugsy McGurk

President
What the? from my link "“The vast majority of ads run by these accounts didn’t specifically reference the US presidential election, voting or a particular candidate,” Facebook’s chief security officer, Alex Stamos, said in a blog post."
And that's consistent with what I just said.

In any event, I don't think our outrage should depend on the precise number of surreptitious Kremlin ads designed to interfere with our election in order to boost their preferred candidate. Any is too many.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As I said above, it's a mixture of anti-Hillary ads and ads on social issues. Some of the latter were just designed to sow discord among Americans, and some of those could boost Trump even without mentioning names.

Dare I say that patriotic Americans should be outraged by all such ads surreptitiously planted by the Kremlin.
If you were Patriotic you'd be a Veteran instead of a troll.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

In any event, I don't think our outrage should depend on the precise number of surreptitious Kremlin ads designed to interfere with our election in order to boost their preferred candidate. Any is too many.

yet, we know they have been interfering for years...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Where did Stamos say "Kremlin bought ads"???????????

When caught lying as you always are, everything you post is suspect.........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Patriots oppose the Kremlin's interference with our election to boost their preferred candidate

Do you oppose that?
You don't know any Patriots

Kremlin didn't purchase any FB ads, now that you've been proven to posting lies you thread jack your own thread...............P I T I F U L