• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow..talk about an underachiever!!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I just checked out my stats in the new "achievement" center.

I should be ashamed of myself. But as my daddy always said, someone has to be the loser. (he didn't really say that, but I bet he would have if he had ever thought about it)

I sure hope nobody "STALKS" my profile and sees my pathetic stripes. Woe is me.

Jen

Senator
You look fine to me.

I like your Avatar, btw.

Maybe this new system will give us all incentive to do better.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You are doing better than me. We achiever-challenged gotta stick together. ;)
Nice try Mary. But if you think that it makes a loser feel better about him/herself when an even bigger loser tries to console them, think again.
Oh...I'm giving you a rep nudge just to help you out. Hope you did the same for me. God knows I need them.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You look fine to me.

I like your Avatar, btw.

Maybe this new system will give us all incentive to do better.
Thanks regarding the avatar.
Incentive? What does that word mean? You lost me there.

Jen

Senator
Thanks regarding the avatar.
Incentive? What does that word mean? You lost me there.
Well, we get points for a lot of things....... maybe it will give us incentive to use this board to its max. I haven't even bothered to figure out how to make tags/ use tags (for example) but apparently doing tags gives us points.

Minotaur

Governor
ROFLMAO so being a bigger loser I did not help you out of the dumps over this. ha ha

I beat you to the star go get my "A Star For Thar". Proves even a bigger loser with a clicking finger can help a little. ;)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
ROFLMAO so being a bigger loser I did not help you out of the dumps over this. ha ha

I beat you to the star go get my "A Star For Thar". Proves even a bigger loser with a clicking finger can help a little. ;)
Thanks...I need all the help I can get apparently. I hope they don't give out report cards at he end of the semester here. I'll have to hide it from my kids.

Minotaur

Governor
Is that a recommendation? I'll present it to Dave. "Nina wants a loser grade to show off to her kids but I'll pass on an even bigger loser grade Dave"

But I may use this "opportunity" to say:

I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER