• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

WTF--are there any adults running schools

Days

Commentator
Its worse than that. High spirited children have been terrorized by our schools for over a century. That's 15% of the population. Includes gifted children. You think being gifted is a blessing? Think again, the system flat out tortures the gifted. The real reason for special schooling for the gifted is not advanced studies, it is rescue from the system. They told me to put my gifted, active alert first grader on medication, so he would sit still in class, they didn't give a damn that he wouldn't be able to learn anything in a medicated zombie state, all they care is running their program. What's wrong with heavily medicating 6 year olds every school day? Well, it actually is worse than what they did to this 7 year old... high spirited kids are attacked every day by the system. Henry Winkler (the Fonz on "happy Days") peed his pants everyday all through elementary school; that's called terrorized.

I moved to the outer suburbs with no money and just like that, no more problems with the schools. You get what you pay for with teachers, and you get serious abuse from every poor area school district.

Jen

Senator
Its worse than that. High spirited children have been terrorized by our schools for over a century. That's 15% of the population. Includes gifted children. You think being gifted is a blessing? Think again, the system flat out tortures the gifted. The real reason for special schooling for the gifted is not advanced studies, it is rescue from the system. They told me to put my gifted, active alert first grader on medication, so he would sit still in class, they didn't give a damn that he wouldn't be able to learn anything in a medicated zombie state, all they care is running their program. What's wrong with heavily medicating 6 year olds every school day? Well, it actually is worse than what they did to this 7 year old... high spirited kids are attacked every day by the system. Henry Winkler (the Fonz on "happy Days") peed his pants everyday all through elementary school; that's called terrorized.

I moved to the outer suburbs with no money and just like that, no more problems with the schools. You get what you pay for with teachers, and you get serious abuse from every poor area school district.
You are absolutely right, Days.
Education is geared to the dumb. Smart kids........medicated.
The secret is that dumb kids are easier to indoctrinate.

I took my kids out and home schooled them. My daughter only saw public schools in Kindergarten. Sadly my twins had to endure it through 3rd grade. I have told many mothers to NOT allow their high-spirited little boys (boys are largely the targets) to be medicated.
Leftists are ruining our children.

You are absolutely right, Days.
Education is geared to the dumb. Smart kids........medicated.
The secret is that dumb kids are easier to indoctrinate.

I took my kids out and home schooled them. My daughter only saw public schools in Kindergarten. Sadly my twins had to endure it through 3rd grade. I have told many mothers to NOT allow their high-spirited little boys (boys are largely the targets) to be medicated.
Leftists are ruining our children.
Investment Is Static, Invention Is Dynamic

Just the opposite, as to be expected from the brainwashed. High IQs create all the wealth of the rich through the grand larceny of corporate patents. From childhood on, creative geniuses have to be humiliated so they let themselves be economically raped by the Low IQ business bullies. Only a maimed, tamed, and trained wimpy little pushover would become a Cash Cow for the Corporate Cowboys.