• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

WTF is WRONG with these people?!?

LeilaniMP

Empress
I donate a huge amount of time and resources to animal rescue....this sickens me beyond description.

It is utterly heartbreaking.

Fvcking savages. May they all rot in Hell.

Rows of pet dogs hanging on hooks and cats skinned ready for the dinner table: Inside China's gruesome annual 'meat festival' that was supposed to have been banned
  • WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3103008/Rows-pet-dogs-beaten-death-hanging-hooks-cats-skinned-ready-dinner-table-Inside-Chinese-meat-festival-banned-year.html#ixzz3bx98ySpS

Jen

Senator
I don't even want to hazard a guess at the inhumanity and major mental illness that has to be present for people to do that.

Caroljo

Senator
I posted this on FB yesterday....warned people not to look at the link if they didn't have a strong stomach. Thank God there is an organization trying to stop this, but I doubt it will end. It IS China ya know....they treat their people no better.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I don't even want to hazard a guess at the inhumanity and major mental illness that has to be present for people to do that.
I posted this on FB yesterday....warned people not to look at the link if they didn't have a strong stomach. Thank God there is an organization trying to stop this, but I doubt it will end. It IS China ya know....they treat their people no better.
It is so heartbreaking.

I volunteer with a couple of local rescue groups. We rescue animals who have been tossed in the Everglades and also those simply thrown away and/or left behind when their owners either tire of them, they're sick, or their humans move away.

The inhumanity seen every single day is heartbreaking.

I get flack from some who say "what about all the tossed away/homeless people out there?"..."why do you care so much about the animals?"....These poor creatures are innocent victims who have not decided to be in the situations in which they're placed. There are no "safety nets" for them....only those of us who do everything we can to help them.

One of the biggest casualties of the economic downturn is the family pet. People abandon them because they cannot afford to care for them anymore, or simply don't care about their welfare.

Very sad.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
I donate a huge amount of time and resources to animal rescue....this sickens me beyond description.

Rows of pet dogs hanging on hooks and cats skinned ready for the dinner table: Inside China's gruesome annual 'meat festival' that was supposed to have been banned

[URL='http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3103008/Rows-pet-dogs-beaten-death-hanging-hooks-cats-skinned-ready-dinner-table-Inside-Chinese-meat-festival-banned-year.html#ixzz3bx98ySpS[/QUOTE']http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3103008/Rows-pet-dogs-beaten-death-hanging-hooks-cats-skinned-ready-dinner-table-Inside-Chinese-meat-festival-banned-year.html#ixzz3bx98ySpS[/QUOTE[/URL]]

Ms. Leilani,

You are looking at this from a western viewpoint. The Chinese viewpoint is that dog and cat meat is no different than pig, chicken, or cow. That is not right nor wrong, it just is.

What is sickening is the conditions that these animals live in before they are butchered. These poor animals, along with chickens, cows, pigs, and other traditional meat animals are subjected to horrendous conditions before they are slaughtered.

Unfortunately, human treatment of animals, along with protection of the environment, are foreign concepts to the majority of the chinese populous.

Jen

Senator
It is so heartbreaking.

I volunteer with a couple of local rescue groups. We rescue animals who have been tossed in the Everglades and also those simply thrown away and/or left behind when their owners either tire of them, they're sick, or their humans move away.

I get flack from some who say "what about all the tossed away/homeless people out there?"..."why do you care so much about the animals?"....These poor creatures are innocent victims who have not decided to be in the situations in which they're placed. There are no "safety nets" for them....only those of us who do everything we can to help them.

One of the biggest casualties of the economic downturn is the family pet. People abandon them because they cannot afford to care for them anymore, or simply don't care about their welfare.

Very sad.
I saw a glimpse of that picture today. I cannot see or think about abuse of animals or children. It definitely is heartbreaking.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
its china...

they harvest organs from their prisoners and plasticize others...

oh,,and you dont need to be dead to do so...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
don't google 'Hawaii eat dogs and cats'

nope, don't.

Some cultures don't have the same mores as we do, and do view dogs and cats as food.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3103008/Rows-pet-dogs-beaten-death-hanging-hooks-cats-skinned-ready-dinner-table-Inside-Chinese-meat-festival-banned-year.html#ixzz3bx98ySpS
I can't look at these things anymore Leilan --- I have so many sent to my e-mail, sometimes I just can't look. Some villages in Thai Land are the same --- heartbreaking.

It is so heartbreaking.

Very sad.
Same all over, our rescue centers are over flowing too. On the positive side a lot of people do rehouse rescues here but each rescue comes with its own baggage as do traumatized people.

Well done you for helping, take no notice of the nay sayers, we can't all do everything. xxx

It will end, same in Thai Land --- but such habits take time to be eradicated entirely.

Write to the Chinese authorities and say you and all those known to you will not buy Chinese goods again until it stops --- if enough of us do that the Chinese Gov might and can put a stop to it.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
don't google 'Hawaii eat dogs and cats'

nope, don't.

Some cultures don't have the same mores as we do, and do view dogs and cats as food.
I have no concerns over the choice of protein. Life causes death and we're all food in the end.

It's the stealing of pets that is abhorrent.