• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

WTH??? Who IS this woman?

Who is the artist ? Do you know ? Or did you just assume something racist because that's the way you think ?
Yes I know who the artist is. Ten seconds of googling would have spared you the embarrassment of asking a retarded question like that.

Here's an example of a FL portrait done by an artist with actual talent:

Barbella

Senator
How are we supposed to know. You posted a picture with no story or context.
You haven't heard? LOL... this is the "OFFICIAL PORTRAIT". One of the 'artists' painted this masterpiece... no wonder Michelle picked him to paint Barack... Amy, who painted Michelle, is obviously in need of glasses...

Kehinde Wiley.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Yes I know who the artist is. Ten seconds of googling would have spared you the embarrassment of asking a retarded question like that.

What do you know about the artist you said was chosen because of skin color and not talent ?

What do you know about the artist you said was chosen because of skin color and not talent ?
She's black and is a lousy artist. Though it would be completely out of character for the Obamas, perhaps they chose her because her price was the lowest? What do you think?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Then why in hell did you say Michelle picked her for her "skin color". She's white. She's Caucasian, and she's a renowned artist. Who are you to judge her abilities?

Spamature

President
You haven't heard? LOL... this is the "OFFICIAL PORTRAIT". One of the 'artists' painted this masterpiece... no wonder Michelle picked him to paint Barack... Amy, who painted Michelle, is obviously in need of glasses...

Kehinde Wiley.
This is the work of the artist who painted the former POTUS not the artist who painted the former First Lady.