• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wulk

I think we have lost Wulk - I cannot say to you that I know he has departed this mortal coil but I used to phone him occasionally - we would talk at length, he with his whiskey in hand and me with whatever, I loved him ---------------------- I knew he was unwell and then one day there was no answer when I phoned ( he didn't have an answering service) for many many many months I have been dialing his number - it just rang and rang - to night it was unavailable

Just letting you know ------------

Caroljo

Senator
Awww...I remember him. But never really talked much with him. I'm sorry Queen! With all your talks, he never gave you any ideas if he had family that you could maybe find? Sounds like you might be right. How old was (is?) he?

Awww...I remember him. But never really talked much with him. I'm sorry Queen! With all your talks, he never gave you any ideas if he had family that you could maybe find? Sounds like you might be right. How old was (is?) he?

Of family we talked but of how to get in touch, no. We never asked each other such things - I am not sure how old he was, around 70 I think, he had had a tough soldiers life and has, for me, faded away as such --------------------- It is possible he is in a home but I tend to doubt that. But I don't know -

Reactions: Jen

Caroljo

Senator
He could be! I know I've had friends from the past that I lost touch with, and always wonder if they're even still with us. It's especially hard when you have no idea how to get information on them. I hope you're able to get an answer someday.....

He could be! I know I've had friends from the past that I lost touch with, and always wonder if they're even still with us. It's especially hard when you have no idea how to get information on them. I hope you're able to get an answer someday.....
Oh darling, there is no answer to be had. You are a sweet heart :) One day I might find a way of expressing what a sweety you are but --------- for now, no answer to be had ----- lol if he popped up now it would be funny eh?

The last times we spoke he sort of warned me, 'I am not well' in a way that I knew and understood from old, deep, and when I first got no reply I sort of knew but I kept trying until now and now there is no Wulk - we, in our anon community will always have mysterious losses - it is in the small print.

I know some on here liked and respected him, I just wanted them to know what I do - to mark the time that Wulks' phone went dead - so we can mark the only goodbye we shall have ;-)

Caroljo

Senator
I DO remember that he was a good guy. I will pray that he's at peace where ever he is. I'm sure your friendship was dear to him.

Caroljo

Senator
Oh darling, there is no answer to be had. You are a sweet heart :) One day I might find a way of expressing what a sweety you are but --------- for now, no answer to be had ----- lol if he popped up now it would be funny eh?

The last times we spoke he sort of warned me, 'I am not well' in a way that I knew and understood from old, deep, and when I first got no reply I sort of knew but I kept trying until now and now there is no Wulk - we, in our anon community will always have mysterious losses - it is in the small print.

I know some on here liked and respected him, I just wanted them to know what I do - to mark the time that Wulks' phone went dead - so we can mark the only goodbye we shall have ;-)
I'm sure there are some here that wouldn't agree with you, but thank you for the kind words! :)

Jen

Senator
I think we have lost Wulk - I cannot say to you that I know he has departed this mortal coil but I used to phone him occasionally - we would talk at length, he with his whiskey in hand and me with whatever, I loved him ---------------------- I knew he was unwell and then one day there was no answer when I phoned ( he didn't have an answering service) for many many many months I have been dialing his number - it just rang and rang - to night it was unavailable

Thank you, Queen.

I got along with Wulk although we didn't agree on some things (just as I do with you). Some people are able to get along with others despite not agreeing on every little thing. You, Wulk, me and a precious few others can do that (Gramps comes to mind).

I didn't know he was unwell.
I did notice he was absent.
If "RIP" is appropriate, I wish him that and I will say a prayer for him.

Thank you, Queen.

I got along with Wulk although we didn't agree on some things (just as I do with you). Some people are able to get along with others despite not agreeing on every little thing. You, Wulk, me and a precious few others can do that (Gramps comes to mind).

I didn't know he was unwell.
I did notice he was absent.
If "RIP" is appropriate, I wish him that and I will say a prayer for him.
Gramps used to like me but he doesn't any more, I am a no no as far as he is concerned - you couldn't fall out with Wulk as you can't fall out with me - he was an old Pro- Professional soldiers and whores, we know people :)

Jen

Senator
Gramps used to like me but he doesn't any more, I am a no no as far as he is concerned - you couldn't fall out with Wulk as you can't fall out with me - he was an old Pro- Professional soldiers and whores, we know people :)
I would never desire to fall out with either you or Wulk.........and not Gramps either for that matter, but if he or anyone falls out with me, it's on them. I will still like who I like and they don't have to agree with me all the time and cater to my whims to get me to like them.

But you have always known that. And I know it about you. I felt things were very solid with Wulk so I know what you mean.

I DO remember that he was a good guy. I will pray that he's at peace where ever he is. I'm sure your friendship was dear to him.
I dunno pet- he touched me and he was solid and he showed me/us another point of view which was unique ----------------------- for me too, the Scot, which is in my family, was comfortable - on the level that the PtB are bastards to us all - be we of them or of the colonies or in accord- they are bastards all the same - and but through that, there is an understanding between those under the grip of the PtB ----------- in all of us there is a place of understanding - he and I didn't always agree, he was generous in his disagreements, but we did I think meet. I wasn't, I don't think, very important to him, just a friendly voice sometimes -

If he is gone - I hope he didn't live to see the results of the referendum - please God he didn't -

BobbyT

Governor

That is sad. Thanks for letting us know. Wulk was one of the good guys.

MaryAnne

Governor

Queenie, I have kept in touch with with Wulk, Joe for years. So has Shirley.

I had to get a new email because some one hacked my old one.

Wulk also posts on Facebook. He was housebound the last I heard. He was hit by a van, but was OK then. Could he be in Hospital?

I am very sick with Gastritus right now. Never knew it hurt so much. doctor put me on Adnausium medicine, so of course I vomited really bad,but I think that is what I needed. Been in bed for 3 days.

MaryAnne

Governor
Queenie, I can see gramps getting up set with things that were posted, but he would never stay angry. He is too nice for that. He and his wife are in a nursing home now. Both Gramps wife and Shirley are in wheel chairs due to knee surgery not working. Shirley has has arthritis.

MaryAnne

Governor
Wulk has a daughter and two grand daughters, Carol Jo.

Wulk also posts on Facebook. He was housebound the last I heard. He was hit by a van, but was OK then. Could he be in Hospital?

I am very sick with Gastritus right now. Never knew it hurt so much. doctor put me on Adnausium medicine, so of course I vomited really bad,but I think that is what I needed. Been in bed for 3 days.
He could be and that is what I thought possible, at first, but this is months ago now and now his phone is dead ------------- nope we can't know absolutely and I would be very very happy if he now popped up with a funny quip but just felt I should let his old friends know the situation as I read it.

Oh you poor thing ------------- yup MaryAnne that is my cure for all - bed. I was really quite ill from just after Christmas lunch - and am not really recovered yet so have seen quite a lot of my nest lately ;-)

Last edited:

From his Facebook page -------------------

''I was informed by police today that, sadly 'Wulk' ( I exchanged his real name) passed away, I do not have any additional informations, but I will try and find out what exactly happened.
RIP J** my friend''

Queenie, I can see gramps getting up set with things that were posted, but he would never stay angry. He is too nice for that. He and his wife are in a nursing home now. Both Gramps wife and Shirley are in wheel chairs due to knee surgery not working. Shirley has has arthritis.
Oh poppet - it doesn't matter, I think for him I have said stuff which is just indigestible - and so we no longer interact, I don't blame him, he is old school which I respect ;-)

Sometimes as I write my new findings or my queries or my views, I am aware that I will probably upset people I am fond of - sometimes I have even held back from replying for that reason - but we must in the end tell our own truths, no matter the consequences, especially in these unsettled times, otherwise we have no chance of going forward to better times -