• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yellowstone

Minotaur

Governor
It is one of the hot springs. If you look in the center where it drops off, it goes down so far it is scary almost. I just loved the colors and beauty of it and had to capture that dropoff in between the smoke that rises from it.

Stunning park and I recommend everyone put it on their bucket list as a must see. I had no idea how amazed I would be around every corner. I'll likely be adding a few more Yellowstone photos from that trip to this thread.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
It is one of the hot springs. If you look in the center where it drops off, it goes down so far it is scary almost. I just loved the colors and beauty of it and had to capture that dropoff in between the smoke that rises from it.

Stunning park and I recommend everyone put it on their bucket list as a must see. I had no idea how amazed I would be around every corner. I'll likely be adding a few more Yellowstone photos from that trip to this thread.
I concur. I just drove through, spending little time, hitting the high points, but the grandeur of the scenery and those thermal pools. I was stunned by their coloration ...and fearful of their flesh removing heat.

I loved the Geyser Field behind Old Faithful...watching little baby geysers with 2 minutes cycles...other wordly.

Oh yeah...this has been on my corkboard since:

Yellowstone_BuffaloWarning.jpg