• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

YEP...it's a WITCH HUNT against Stormy Daniels.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That strip "THEIR"?? Their clothes obviously. LMAO.
Someone your age who hasn't learned the difference between there and their and they're shouldn't be allowed to post. Same for too and to. My God...didn't they teach you anything while you were in the Big House other than how to be someone's boy toy. (of course they are desperate and you are such a wuss)
Should I have typed "CLIMES" for crimes as you do? I have enough going on this morning misspelling there isn't a damn problem for me and I'll tell you something you nasty ass witch, you may have been sexually assaulted, I never have and never shall...………..next time watch who you allow in back seat of that VW known around town as the 'Love Bug'...………

I don't has a "wuss" you do and it stinks from high hell and back!

GOD doesn't know you or you him...…….your post proves that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And yet again, in a fit of jealous rage, @NinaS goes on another vitriolic rant, blaming anything and everything on her crush and the one man who makes her loins ache, Donald Trump.;):p:D

Keep trying poor girl, I'm sure one day he will notice you.
Shumer would call her a "bitch"...…………...out loud

MrMike

Bless you all
Repeating yourself is a sign of Alzheimer's Disease. Get some medical help and try your best to ignore those of us that you hate. It'd be a HUGE relief.
I think it's funny you'd post that about "repeating yourself being a sign of Alzheimers". You do realize how often you do that right?

Nina, let's take this the easy way. You made a top post that was so off-base it was silly and demonstrated you know nothing about how police investigations or their special investigative teams (like Vice) work. I know you wanted to create a narrative that it was due to Trump but there's nothing that even backs that up including the fact the operation was an ongoing investigation.

I sort of feel pity for you, but even moreso for those who must suffer with you in person.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Should I have typed "CLIMES" for crimes as you do? I have enough going on this morning misspelling there isn't a damn problem for me and I'll tell you something you nasty ass witch, you may have been sexually assaulted, I never have and never shall...………..next time watch who you allow in back seat of that VW known around town as the 'Love Bug'...………

I don't has a "wuss" you do and it stinks from high hell and back!

GOD doesn't know you or you him...…….your post proves that.
You don't "has" a brain either. And you're talking about GOD?? A lying, hypocritical POS like you pretending to be a Christian? Give me a break. A typo is a far cry from your constant abuse of the English language. You don't even know the difference between present and past tense. If you have so much "going on" this morning...WTH are you doing HERE?? You have more posts than Bugsy and I combined and you feel you have to add to them by replying several time to each post. GET LOST.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just because YOU reported him, he got banned?? Why in the bloody hell do you think they'd permanently ban him because of YOU?? My God, you are the most self-gratuitous POS that ever drew a breath. You can have a political discussion and even brag about your past supposed killings, etc. But you don't have to post to me or be a f*cking obnoxious bully.
"My God"...………...repeating yourself

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You don't "has" a brain either. And you're talking about GOD?? A lying, hypocritical POS like you pretending to be a Christian? Give me a break. A typo is a far cry from your constant abuse of the English language. You don't even know the difference between present and past tense. If you have so much "going on" this morning...WTH are you doing HERE?? You have more posts than Bugsy and I combined and you feel you have to add to them by replying several time to each post. GET LOST.
I've never posted I was a "Christian"...……...far from it, I know now why you post "slut" of women you're jealous of while looking in a mirror dreaming if only I didn't look like a mental hag.

Fvck you and your constant whining and pissing in your size 42 panties of my post count, YOU don't pay for a gawd damn thing in my home, nor your's, you're a Kept Housewife after Barney stopped you in your VW.

If you don't like my post do as I've suggested dozens of times, put me on ignore you insane mental ill slab of shit. GO TO HELL.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes you are. You prove it every time you post. You're probably the worst bully here other than your counter-part, Missy Mike. Your use of the word c*nt says much about you.
Your use of "slut" for con women says all anyone needs know about your stinking mental ass.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Your use of "slut" for con women says all anyone needs know about your stinking mental ass.
Which con women did I call a 'slut'? NOSEY. I thought you had a 'lot going on today'. Yet you're still here posting replies to posts not even posted to you. Better Get 'er Done.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
And how many grammatical/spelling errors do you make? LOL

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
As some con already posted here yesterday or the day before, Stormy Daniels was arrested in a strip club for "touching 3 undercover detectives.

Question....WHY were the 3 undercover detectives there to begin with?
SURELY the Trump adm. isn't involved in this WITCH HUNT?

Charges were dropped and I heard that she's going to go right back to that club to do her "thing".
Maybe DJT should have stayed away from her to begin with.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/12/us/stormy-daniels-arrested-strip-club-columbus.html

The charges against Ms. Clifford stemmed “from an allegation that while performing, she engaged in touching with customers who turned out to be undercover vice officers,” Mr. Avenatti said in a later phone interview. “So there are undercover vice officers that came to the club for the purpose of trying to get her to touch them so that they could then arrest her, which is ludicrous.”

“My understanding is that a number of undercover officers were female, which was not unusual to my client, because a huge number of women are turning out to see her shows,” he added. “And a couple of officers asked her to allow them to place their face in between her breasts.”

Early on Thursday morning, Ms. Clifford was released from the Jackson Pike jail in Columbus after posting $6,054 cash bail, Mr. Avenatti said. He said his client would be entering a not guilty plea. She was scheduled to appear in court on Friday.

But then, shortly after noon on Thursday, Mr. Avenatti announced that charges against Ms. Clifford had been dropped.

law under which Ms. Clifford was arrested applies to people who “regularly” appear nude or seminude at a particular establishment. But Ms. Clifford had not appeared at the club consistently, prosecutors said in a motion dismissing the charges.

She had only two appearances scheduled there — the one on Wednesday and a second on Thursday.

Calls and emails to the Columbus Police Department and the office of the Columbus City attorney on Thursday were not returned.
And now starving children have food...Right?

No you wasted time on covering up for that criminal Stormy.