• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yep, they're animals....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I looked and couldn't find Hillary saying what you claim.
Show me.....or take it back.
I don't take orders from underachieving bots in Toledo. Go chew on a Hungarian Chili Dog at Paccos and simmer down.

As for Hillary's dehumanizing comments about deplorables and irredeemables, go YouTube it yourself...but we both know you won't. We both know you are not capable of basic humility and human decency. So, carry on. As you were...

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
He called on us to love thy neighbor, not call them animals.
"Love your neighbor as yourself." -- Could you love yourself if you behaved as they? Surely not. Would you want to be forgiven and to forgive yourself if you turned away from that behavior? Surely. This is what is asked of us.

As you pointed out yourself, the behavior is animalistic, i.e. beneath that of humanity. Calling them "animals" is concise and displays contempt for their actions. Similar to calling a man a "pig" when he behaves crudely, it isn't a comment on their literal, biological humanity nor on the nature of their eternal souls but rather on their behavior. Nothing un-Christian about it.
One can be reasonably certain that it would be Democrats saying this had a Democrat president referred to MS-13 members as animals.

As well, they're irredeemable as a group; calling them such doesn't disallow the possible salvation of any individual.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I don't take orders from underachieving bots in Toledo. Go chew on a Hungarian Chili Dog at Paccos and simmer down.

As for Hillary's dehumanizing comments about deplorables and irredeemables, go YouTube it yourself...but we both know you won't. We both know you are not capable of basic humility and human decency. So, carry on. As you were...
That's right. Hillary NEVER called people animals.
Only Trump and his fans call people animals....as did the Nazis in the 1930s/40s.

Colorforms

Senator

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That's right. Hillary NEVER called people animals.
Only Trump and his fans call people animals....as did the Nazis in the 1930s/40s.
Even "animals" are not "deplorable".

Poor, pitiful lefty... blind to just how self-unaware he/she is.

No worries. It is always expected. It's what defines lefty.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
So only Trump supporters ever referred to other people as animals? Pigs? Bitches? Puleez! They're all de-humanizing insults and responses to behavior.
On the other hand, "deplorable" and "stupid" generally refer to the nature of people rather than to behavior.

Hey, you're the one who brought up Hillary.

Oh, and, um... https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/rudy-giuliani-is-a-pig.110960/

BTW, nice segue into comparing Trump & his supporters to "NAZIS." I mean, it was cheap and false in every way, but a good effort.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
That's what Republican Cult Christians aka fake Christians believe, not real followers of Jesus' teachings.
"Love thy neighbor, we are all God's children, etc. etc.
"Judge not, that you be not judged..."
"You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself..."

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
That's what Republican Cult Christians aka fake Christians believe, not real followers of Jesus' teachings.
"Love thy neighbor, we are all God's children, etc. etc.
I'm sure I will be forgiven for this one. I don't think Christ ever said to turn the other cheek when someone's children were being slaughtered. Maybe you can find that one.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure I will be forgiven for this one. I don't think Christ ever said to turn the other cheek when someone's children were being slaughtered. Maybe you can find that one.
Who said anything about turning the other cheek?
Stick your strawman up your butt.