• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yes, ANTIFA are Nazis. Here's the proof.

reason10

Governor
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/11/trump-talks-freedom-democrats-rally-communism/?fbclid=IwAR1_mISsKesoT2NzH_SWjUX90hekyp3BSoHC-rkLZ5wzdoi2l2LUMUZNtOs

Trump talks freedom, Democrats push communism

Riot police were called to the scene of President Donald Trump’s rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota, to stem the surge of violence the left unleashed against MAGA hat wearers — and journalists — and public and private properties. And all while in the background waved flags from communist countries.

That really says all that needs to be said and tells all that needs to be told about the left.

Elijah Schaffer, a journalist for The Blaze who covered the event — and who was maced by antifa-types as he was filming the antifa-types’ violence — put it this way in a couple of tweets: “Trump supporters are literally fleeing the event after it ended. … It is not safe in Minneapolis any longer for Trump supporters. Please stay away … do not come out with branded gear.”

Another: “The situation outside the Trump rally in Minnesota is quickly deteriorating. Left-wing protesters are destroying barricades. A protester can be seen waving the Chinese flag in front of riot police. While people in Hong Kong wave American flags for freedom, we wave Chinese flags.”

Yes. Chinese flags of communism.

These animals need to be shot. There just isn't enough prison space for these goons. Mow down the first ten, and the rest of them will shit themselves, run home to mommie and maybe get a life.

Maybe just rubber bullets. Maybe a good scare and some pain will grow some brains in these Nazis.

Anyone who supports these animals is an enemy to America.

EatTheRich

President
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/11/trump-talks-freedom-democrats-rally-communism/?fbclid=IwAR1_mISsKesoT2NzH_SWjUX90hekyp3BSoHC-rkLZ5wzdoi2l2LUMUZNtOs

Trump talks freedom, Democrats push communism

Riot police were called to the scene of President Donald Trump’s rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota, to stem the surge of violence the left unleashed against MAGA hat wearers — and journalists — and public and private properties. And all while in the background waved flags from communist countries.

That really says all that needs to be said and tells all that needs to be told about the left.

Elijah Schaffer, a journalist for The Blaze who covered the event — and who was maced by antifa-types as he was filming the antifa-types’ violence — put it this way in a couple of tweets: “Trump supporters are literally fleeing the event after it ended. … It is not safe in Minneapolis any longer for Trump supporters. Please stay away … do not come out with branded gear.”

Another: “The situation outside the Trump rally in Minnesota is quickly deteriorating. Left-wing protesters are destroying barricades. A protester can be seen waving the Chinese flag in front of riot police. While people in Hong Kong wave American flags for freedom, we wave Chinese flags.”

Yes. Chinese flags of communism.

These animals need to be shot. There just isn't enough prison space for these goons. Mow down the first ten, and the rest of them will shit themselves, run home to mommie and maybe get a life.

Maybe just rubber bullets. Maybe a good scare and some pain will grow some brains in these Nazis.

Anyone who supports these animals is an enemy to America.
Communists and Nazis are the bitterest of enemies. You know who called for all communists to be shot? Every Nazi.

reason10

Governor
Communists and Nazis are the bitterest of enemies. You know who called for all communists to be shot? Every Nazi.
Nope. They are both liberals, left wingers. They are both anti-America, anti-capitalist and anti-freedom.

Those animals in ANTIFA are NO DIFFERENT from the Hitler Youth of the last century. They are the same.

voyager

4Q2247365
I would like to know why my post was deleted. It was a fuking legal cartoon that showed who the Nazi's really run with. I get tired of the twisting bullshit.

D

Deleted member 21794

I would like to know why my post was deleted. It was a fuking legal cartoon that showed who the Nazi's really run with. I get tired of the twisting bullshit.
If you don't comment with the cartoon, it's considered no content and gets deleted.

EatTheRich

President
Nope. They are both liberals, left wingers. They are both anti-America, anti-capitalist and anti-freedom.

Those animals in ANTIFA are NO DIFFERENT from the Hitler Youth of the last century. They are the same.
Neither communists nor Nazis are liberals. Communists are left-wing and anti-capitalist; Nazis are right-wing and pro-capitalist. Both could be termed anti-America although many Nazis would claim otherwise. Both would tell you they are pro-freedom while most who disagree would beg to differ.

reason10

Governor
]Neither communists nor Nazis are liberals.

Yes they are. And liberals today are BOTH of those groups.

Communists are left-wing and anti-capitalist; Nazis are right-wing and pro-capitalist.

Nazis are the most left wing group of thugs in the history of mankind. They espoused (a) government control of all means of production (which is as left wing as it gets, and (b) an extension of Margaret Sanger's Eugenics/Abortion philosophy, which led to the murder of over six million Jews. That's innocent blood on the hands of liberals.

Both could be termed anti-America although many Nazis would claim otherwise. Both would tell you they are pro-freedom while most who disagree would beg to differ.

Both groups oppose free speech. You liberals here prove that each day here. And ANTIFA employs violence to stifle free speech, just like the Gestapo and the Hitler Youth. Same thing.

Both
edited groups (edited) are based on violence, intolerance and extreme racism.

Your side of the aisle OWNS all of that.

SAME THING. SAME ANIMALS. SAME IDEOLOGY.

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
]Neither communists nor Nazis are liberals.

Yes they are. And liberals today are BOTH of those groups.
You just prove you don’t know what any of the words you like to throw around mean.

Communists are left-wing and anti-capitalist; Nazis are right-wing and pro-capitalist.
Nazis are the most left wing group of thugs in the history of mankind.
Yet they were self-identified right-wingers; they took power through the offices of a conservative president and in coalition with a conservative party; they intervened on the side of the right in the Spanish Civil War; they systematically persecuted the left (but not the right); and their rise to power was warmly greeted by many rightists around the world.

They espoused (a) government control of all means of production (which is as left wing as it gets,
Quite the contrary ... the term “privatization” was coined to describe the centerpiece of Nazi economic policy.

and (b) an extension of Margaret Sanger's Eugenics/Abortion philosophy, which led to the murder of over six million Jews.
Eugenics was a principle widely shared by the intelligentsia at the time and by no means peculiar to Sanger. There is no evidence that Hitler ever heard of Sanger. However, his government did, for what it’s worth, establish a cabinet-level department for stamping out abortions.

That's innocent blood on the hands of liberals.
Since Hitler specifically denounced liberalism, and since his stated motivations for making war on Jews were patriotism and Christianity, I’d argue that if anything the blood was on the hands of the patriots and Christians who formed his base of support.

Both could be termed anti-America although many Nazis would claim otherwise. Both would tell you they are pro-freedom while most who disagree would beg to differ.
Both groups oppose free speech. You liberals here prove that each day here. And ANTIFA employs violence to stifle free speech, just like the Gestapo and the Hitler Youth. Same thing.

Both
edited groups (edited) are based on violence, intolerance and extreme racism.

Your side of the aisle OWNS all of that.

The fact that they oppose free speech proves they are not liberals. But not all opponents of liberalism are the same. I also oppose liberalism, but I also condemn thuggish attacks on free speech, whether from the right (such as Nazis) or the left (such as Antifa).

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
You just prove you don’t know what any of the words you like to throw around mean.

Yet they were self-identified right-wingers; they took power through the offices of a conservative president and in coalition with a conservative party; they intervened on the side of the right in the Spanish Civil War; they systematically persecuted the left (but not the right); and their rise to power was warmly greeted by many rightists around the world.

Quite the contrary ... the term “privatization” was coined to describe the centerpiece of Nazi economic policy.

Eugenics was a principle widely shared by the intelligentsia at the time and by no means peculiar to Sanger. There is no evidence that Hitler ever heard of Sanger. However, his government did, for what it’s worth, establish a cabinet-level department for stamping out abortions.

Since Hitler specifically denounced liberalism, and since his stated motivations for making war on Jews were patriotism and Christianity, I’d argue that if anything the blood was on the hands of the patriots and Christians who formed his base of support.

The fact that they oppose free speech proves they are not liberals. But not all opponents of liberalism are the same. I also oppose liberalism, but I also condemn thuggish attacks on free speech, whether from the right (such as Nazis) or the left (such as Antifa).

Sure sound liberal to me.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Nazis are right-wing and pro-capitalist. Both could be termed anti-America although many Nazis would claim otherwise.
Nazis are the most left wing group of thugs in the history of mankind. They espoused (a) government control of all means of production (which is as left wing as it gets, and (b) an extension of Margaret Sanger's Eugenics/Abortion philosophy, which led to the murder of over six million Jews. That's innocent blood on the hands of liberals.
There's an old saying I heard as a girl and never forgot:
"It's bad enough to be a fool. It's worse to open your mouth and prove it to everyone."