• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yes. It's a joke (for those who wouldn't know)

Jen

Senator
Some folks just don't want other folks to see a doctor it seems. What kind of monster wants to deny people medical aid?
I am sure they exist. I've seen some here that definitely strike me as that sort of monster.
But that really has nothing at all to do with this post.
Any reason you chose to change the subject?

Caroljo

Senator
I am sure they exist. I've seen some here that definitely strike me as that sort of monster.
But that really has nothing at all to do with this post.
Any reason you chose to change the subject?
As you said, he's trying to change the subject to show YOU as the bad guy (gal :) ). That's all he has since he can't prove what Fallen said was a lie....it was complete truth!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Jimmy Fallon is a Republican Monster?
Who knew?
I dunno. Don't watch the late night talkies. If he thinks getting health insurance,no matter what the reason,is a bad thing then he must be a Republican.

Caroljo

Senator
I dunno. Don't watch the late night talkies. If he thinks getting health insurance,no matter what the reason,is a bad thing then he must be a Republican.
Hey....I actually know some democrats that think Obamacare is full of crap! How about that?!?! There ARE some with half a brain that don't think in lock step with the rest of you......

Hey....I actually know some democrats that think Obamacare is full of crap! How about that?!?! There ARE some with half a brain that don't think in lock step with the rest of you......
So? The camps are divided in this manner:

One side who thinks health care is a basic fundamental right of every human being.

One side that thinks it is not.

Whether you call yourself a democrat or republican is immaterial to the essence of the issue. When you folks argue like this it reminds me of children who bleat to their parents "but johnny did it too".

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
You wanna make it personal huh? "lock step with the rest of you"? Tell me what you know about me.

Jen

Senator

One side who thinks health care is a basic fundamental right of every human being.

Whether you call yourself a democrat or republican is immaterial to the essence of the issue. When you folks argue like this it reminds me of children who bleat to their parents "but johnny did it too".
Access to health care might (might) be a "basic fundamental right of every human being" just like "pursuit" of happiness is.

Some people (oddly enough) also seem to not realize that the word "pursuit" is there and think that happiness is a basic human right too.

You Liberals are the ones famous for the "bush did it too" bleat. To say that any conservative is doing it here is irrelevant to any argument on this thread.

Jen

Senator

And furthermore, the camps are NOT divided in THAT manner. Here is the manner that they are divided:

One side thinks that the free market has always provided, and continues to provide basic health care for everyone in this country and will continue to do so even better if some tweaking (tort reform, e.g.) is done.

One side thinks that the government is supposed to take money from one segment of the population to provide free health care to another segment that is somehow deemed incapable of providing for payment for its own health care.

NEITHER side advocates anyone not getting health care. Both sides want everyone to have health care. To say otherwise is a propaganda lie put forth by those who want government-provided health care in their lame excuse for taking money from some people to pay for others.

And furthermore, the camps are NOT divided in THAT manner. Here is the manner that they are divided:

One side thinks that the free market has always provided, and continues to provide basic health care for everyone in this country and will continue to do so even better if some tweaking (tort reform, e.g.) is done.

One side thinks that the government is supposed to take money from one segment of the population to provide free health care to another segment that is somehow deemed incapable of providing for payment for its own health care.

NEITHER side advocates anyone not getting health care. Both sides want everyone to have health care. To say otherwise is a propaganda lie put forth by those who want government-provided health care in their lame excuse for taking money from some people to pay for others.
Like I said, one camp believe in universal health care for all, one does not. You just proved my point. No nation on earth has universal health care without the government running the system. There is no such thing as a privately run universal health care system. It does not exist except in Rand Paul's imagination and apparently, yours as well.

fairsheet

Senator

I'd call you a liar but....

""""One side thinks that the free market has always provided, and continues to provide basic health care for everyone in this country and will continue to do so even better if some tweaking (tort reform, e.g.) is done.""""

.....I really doubt that you even know any better. I think this sort of ignorance helps explain WHY so many Fox/GOPs so obliviously hate on the "mandate" when all prior interations of Republicans would've been all for it.

Jen

Senator
Like I said, one camp believe in universal health care for all, one does not. You just proved my point. No nation on earth has universal health care without the government running the system. There is no such thing as a privately run universal health care system. It does not exist except in Rand Paul's imagination and apparently, yours as well.
Again you conveniently left out the key element that is what the disagreement is about: Universal health care paid for by taxpayer money to people who do not pay taxes. There is only one reason I can think of that you keep leaving that point out........ the desire to obfuscate.
My point is the one that is clearly being made by you over and over again.

And really, fairsheet, we don't need to call each other names. We're better than that. Let's just exchange our thoughts, ok?

Jen

Senator
I'd call you a liar but....

""""One side thinks that the free market has always provided, and continues to provide basic health care for everyone in this country and will continue to do so even better if some tweaking (tort reform, e.g.) is done.""""

.....I really doubt that you even know any better. I think this sort of ignorance helps explain WHY so many Fox/GOPs so obliviously hate on the "mandate" when all prior interations of Republicans would've been all for it.
Exactly what about my statement is not true? All you've said here is that I am lying and you cite my ignorance and Fox as the reason. Explain exactly what part of my statement is a lie and tell why you think it's a lie. You don't even need to cite sources. Just state your opinion.