• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yikes! Looks Like Hitler Is a Seahawks Fan

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I can't imagine why I disliked you so much for a time, but it was only for a little while.

You may call me a douche-bag, but you're the best!

PS Thanks for the info on Hitler.

Jen

Senator
I can't imagine why I disliked you so much for a time, but it was only for a little while.

You may call me a douche-bag, but you're the best!

PS Thanks for the info on Hitler.
I've been told you are female.

Just a little FYI...............I'm not gay.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Good.
I'll call you Douchy....... has a nice ring to it.
:rolleyes:
Frankly, Douchy makes me sound like that vaguely effeminate and largely misinformed anchor on Fox and Friends in the morning along with the other meaning, so I find it doubly revolting.

A fair choice no doubt.

Jen

Senator
Frankly, Douchy makes me sound like that vaguely effeminate and largely misinformed anchor on Fox and Friends in the morning along with the other meaning, so I find it doubly revolting.

A fair choice no doubt.
Thus making it an excellent choice.
I don't watch that show........... that you do.........cements it, Douchy Dear.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I've been told you are female.

Just a little FYI...............I'm not gay.
Are you hitting on me?

Hey, I was just being nice, but if you wear sunglasses, I'll definitely give it a go, take you out for coffee at the least.

Last edited:

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I just want to make sure that some woman calling herself BP here isn't hitting on me.
If I were posting pics, I would have chosen a better one, assuming one was available of course, but it still wasn't all bad. I like the little black dress for example.

Geez... that probably makes me sound like the other Douchy--the guy on Fox and Friends.

Jen

Senator
If I were posting pics, I would have chosen a better one, assuming one was available of course, but it still wasn't all bad. I like the little black dress, for example.

Geez... that probably makes me sound like the other Douchy--the guy on Fox and Friends.
So you're a gal in a little black dress.
Sorry.
I like men..... Pepe Le Pew up there is kind of cute but too hairy and stinky for my taste. And I'm not fond of the tail.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I have no plan.
Shucks! And I typically forgo plans altogether.

Perhaps in some other life we'll create a magical Carville-Maitlin duo, but in this one the end is harkened.

Farewell, my heart.