• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You can't be Miss World America Michigan if you won't wear a hijab?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Here is the leftist version

According to ABC News, Miss World America told Kathy Zhu that her “offensive, insensitive and inappropriate” posts violated the organization's rules and conditions. Zhu shared Miss World America's emails to her on Twitter.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/miss-michigan-stripped-of-title-over-offensive-social-media-posts/ar-AAECsyX?ocid=spartandhp

Did ABC fake audio in the Trayvon Martin case?

Now lets take another look.

1. One of the Incidents Responsible for Zhu’s Stripping Was Her Refusal to Wear a Hijab in 2018
2. Zhu Was Born in China
3. Zhu Describes Herself as a Supporter of Donald Trump & a Moderate
4. Zhu Performs Cover Versions of Popular Songs on Her YouTube Channel
5. Zhu’s Case Has Become a Rallying Cry for the Right on Social Media
https://usbreakingnews.net/2019/07/20/kathy-zhu-5-fast-facts-you-need-to-know/

We see this all the time

upload_2019-7-22_2-27-53.jpeg

The left attacks immigrants...Particularly if they appear to support Trump. The border is not open for you to vote Republican.

D

Deleted member 21794

Awesome posts she made:

According to ABC News, one of the Twitter posts read, “Did you know that the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others.”

The other read,” There is a ‘try a hijab on’ booth at my college campus. So you’re telling me that it’s now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?” That one was posted on World Hijab Day in 2018.

Paragraph one is true, of course. Paragraph two is an astute observation. And of course, globalists push Islam because it's an oppressive religion. And oppressed sheep are easier to control. Simple reality.

Screw her crown. I will support her wherever her political activism takes her. That's one more smart and beautiful woman we have on our side. Let the leftists continue to have the Rosie and Madcow fugly loser types.

Drumcollie

Awesome posts she made:

According to ABC News, one of the Twitter posts read, “Did you know that the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others.”

The other read,” There is a ‘try a hijab on’ booth at my college campus. So you’re telling me that it’s now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?” That one was posted on World Hijab Day in 2018.

Paragraph one is true, of course. Paragraph two is an astute observation. And of course, globalists push Islam because it's an oppressive religion. And oppressed sheep are easier to control. Simple reality.

Screw her crown. I will support her wherever her political activism takes her. That's one more smart and beautiful woman we have on our side. Let the leftists continue to have the Rosie and Madcow fugly loser types.
I agree. This looks like it is several issues:

1. The left hates Trump and is using this to void her title. If they can do this they can force people to vote and support who they want. Those who do this should go back to their country of origin.

2. The left uses racism for political gain because racism makes the left happy. They are addicted to racism.

3. Racism is over and because it is over pisses the left off.

Awesome posts she made:

paragraph 1 is racist. paragraph 2 is intolerant.

Nostra

Governor
She believes communities are formed based on race.
She was referencing the black community. Are you claiming that is racist? If so, all the black leaders and all Dimwinger members of Congress are racists.

Once again, how does that show she believes one race is inherently superior to another?

Wanna go for fail #2?

She was referencing the black community. Are you claiming that is racist? If so, all the black leaders and all Dimwinger members of Congress are racists.

Once again, how does that show she believes one race is inherently superior to another?

Wanna go for fail #2?
You aren't even even defining racist correctly.

Yes, I am.

racism
noun
rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
It's racist to suggest to black people have a responsibility to police black people before anything else. No one has any obligation to their race.

Nostra

Governor
It's racist to suggest to black people have a responsibility to police black people before anything else. No one has any obligation to their race.
How does that show she thinks one race is inherently superior to another?

But, let's run with your misguided definition of racist............you just described Dimwinger Ayanna Pressley.

" We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”.

I'm sure you will now condemn the racist in your ranks, right?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
paragraph 1 is racist. paragraph 2 is intolerant.
The truth is racist to leftist! Whites aren't the ones killing blacks in Chicago or other blue inner cities, blacks are killing blacks. (many drive-by shootings now in NC blue cities)

You trigger quick when truth of blacks are posted as if it's about you.

Last edited:
How does that show she thinks one race is inherently superior to another?

But, let's run with your misguided definition of racist............you just described Dimwinger Ayanna Pressley.

" We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”.

I'm sure you will now condemn the racist in your ranks, right?
Condemning identity politics isn't racist.

Drumcollie

Then one can conclude that something said about a race is meaningless because no one has a obligation to that race, because if there is no obligation why care what anyone says, right? Therefore no one has any obligation to call what Trump says is racist. They do it, though because they want to hate on Trump.