• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"You can't let that happen to me!" Trump's plea to his supporters in Kentucky aged very poorly.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Even though his guy had an edge of 5 pts, Trump tweet after the count changed the numbers. LOL
When DOESN'T he do that? Now he's trying to pretend that they won BIGLY despite the fact,
Trump was probably crying, sniveling and whimpering like Baghdadi when he heard about the defeat. VOTER FRAUD!!! RECOUNT!!! I guess his pal Putin hasn't got his shit together and didn't help his butt buddy this time.

https://www.vox.com/2019/11/6/20951250/trump-kentucky-bevin-rally-bad-message

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Bevin attached himself at the hip to Trump and they both went down in a state Trump won by 30 points ! Trump seems to drive the voters............the anti-Trump voters, lmao

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
This may have been a vote against Bevin himself more than the GOP.

Dino

Russian Asset
Yes, DINO...and he really said "Wouldn't" here instead of would.

By the way, what would he know about "big league"...other than getting boo'd at the World Series. :)
What does this have to do with ANYTHING?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What does this have to do with ANYTHING?
It has to do with your denial that Trump says stupid things. DUH.
You say big league, others say Bigly. It's all a matter of making excuses for his stupidity.

Dino

Russian Asset
It has to do with your denial that Trump says stupid things. DUH.
You say big league, others say Bigly. It's all a matter of making excuses for his stupidity.
When did I deny that?
The words have been "big league", and it has been commented on and corrected for years. You're just too lazy and inattentive to pay any attention to the truth.
That's never changed.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
When did I deny that?
The words have been "big league", and it has been commented on and corrected for years. You're just too lazy and inattentive to pay any attention to the truth.
That's never changed.
Sure sounds like Bigly to me, but then I'm not a Trump Toadie.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Read and Learn. While you're at it...read the tweets from Trump, changing numbers each tweet. lol He got beat bigly. Get over it.
Moron, what in the fvck is wrong with you? Too damn lazy to click on the link or just to stupid to comprehend what's there? According to the poll link I just posted Bevins was down as many as 15 points until after the Trump rally.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Moron, what in the fvck is wrong with you? Too damn lazy to click on the link or just to stupid to comprehend what's there? According to the poll link I just posted Bevins was down as many as 15 points until after the Trump rally.
He lost. Polls are many times wrong. Too bad how sad.