• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You don't tug on Superman's cape . . .

Cicero

Mayor
. . . and we remember how the rest of the Jim Croce song lyrics go. Someone should have told the Anonymous Group of hackers and their affiliates. Oh my!

Nope, this is not about the fact that a small segment of Anonymous got busted. It's about where they are going to next and what is likely to happen to them there. You see the idiots spat into the wind not so very long ago when they got into a pissing contest with the Mexican Drug Lords, who not only are not a forgiving bunch of characters but who have got many contacts inside U.S. prisons . . . where those busted hackers are destined to spend their time in the near future. Can I get another "Oh my?" Oh my!

Here's the [LINK] but here's the meat of it:

In November of 2011 Anonymous got into a confrontation with the drug trafficking cartel in Mexico called the Zetas.
Anonymous reportedly stole 25,000 emails from the Mexican government that detailed up to 75 government accomplices in the drug ring. Anonymous threatened to release the information after an Anonymous hacktivist got himself kidnapped doing some community organizing against the drug group in Veracruz. While both sides quickly backed off their public dust-up- with the Zeta’s releasing the hacktivist- Mexican drug lords aren’t really the forgiving type.
So altogether now . . . "You don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger . . . and you don't mess with the Mexican Drug Lords." [with apologies to the Croce estate] It's a catchy tune and you can hum to it.