• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You have GOT to be kidding me.

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
LOL

I don’t blame you guys for pivoting to Obama.

I’d want to change the subject too if I were in your position.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The top post had nothing to do with Obama.

You believe you’re different than the progressives who bring Trump into every discussion. You’re not.
And? I showed you what a subtle gesture looks like by one who was famous for giving those kinds of gestures. Now you don't like it and insinuate that you aren't a liberal
got it lol

Barbella

Senator
LOL

I don’t blame you guys for pivoting to Obama.

I’d want to change the subject too if I were in your position.
Utter baloney. First of all, the subject is hand gestures and their meaning. Secondly, the Coast Guard member made the same gesture Obama has made many, many times. Different meaning? Why?

C

Capitalist

View attachment 40190This is a "white supremacist" gesture?
Faaaaaark me.... all of my life I thought it was simply an 'ok' signal.

What's worse is that those 'eagle-eyed' spotters not only notice something so insignificant that most people don't even see, they actually take the time to complain, bitch, and moan about it and do so in the midst of a hurricane where the Coast Guard presumably has its hands full HELPING people, but now have to take time out to respond to this kind of BULLSHIT.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/15/us-coast-guard-member-removed-after-making-offensive-ok-sign-on-live-tv.html
I was 5 seconds away from top posting this.

OK = White Power

I looked at it over and over. It is an "OK" sign. Or "as$hole" if you happen to be in Germany (so don't flash the "OK" sign while on vaca in Dusseldorf. They might think you're calling them an "as$hole". . .or "Nazi" if they happen to be a retarded chimpanzee Prog.)

Into the abyss of retardation we go.

I actually, encourage this kind of free speech--the attack on the "OK" gesture. Get it out there in the media. Let the world see how dangerous the Progs are.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
View attachment 40190This is a "white supremacist" gesture?
Faaaaaark me.... all of my life I thought it was simply an 'ok' signal.

What's worse is that those 'eagle-eyed' spotters not only notice something so insignificant that most people don't even see, they actually take the time to complain, bitch, and moan about it and do so in the midst of a hurricane where the Coast Guard presumably has its hands full HELPING people, but now have to take time out to respond to this kind of BULLSHIT.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/15/us-coast-guard-member-removed-after-making-offensive-ok-sign-on-live-tv.html

These are more symbols of White Pride.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Of course you did.
And what the lefts see is racism...Every chance they get. They are not going to let racism go away. Think about that. This article is making racism not getting rid of racism. You are not getting rid of racism anytime soon even though it has been over for years.

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
And what the lefts see is racism...Every chance they get. They are not going to let racism go away. Think about that. This article is making racism not getting rid of racism. You are not getting rid of racism anytime soon even though it has been over for years.
I didn’t say it was racist, and I’m also not a leftist. So maybe you meant to quote someone else.