• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Boca

Governor
View attachment 40190This is a "white supremacist" gesture? Faaaaaark me.... all of my life I thought it was simply an 'ok' signal.
Aw c'mon Barb, we were all forewarned by that community organizing fraud POS-POTUS that he was going to fundamentally transform America!

I cut him some slack and thought he might be referring to government institutions, never thought it would be our culture.

But what the hell should we have expected from a 22 year Kenyan citizen, mixed race, cocainer, self identified Muslim with a Marxist daddy and his mentor "Uncle Frank", Communist Party USA member # 47594?

That's a lot to deal with healthy head wise. Being a little bit girly inside didn't help either.

Last edited:
C

Capitalist

Yes. What you missed was the part about how many of those doing it “to troll libs” are actual white supremacists or rightists with white-supremaciist ties.
Ah ha! The "double secret probation" tactic! Very clever.

It's a hoax but the as$holes are using the hoax to transform the hoax into a real conspiracy!

Hmmm. . .clever indeed!

Convoluted and sad but clever.