• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You have to see this to believe it! UNREAL.......

Yeah, I saw the show Bo... didn't know Bulldogs were the type dog to do tricks. Getting the milk blew my mind. Like to train Sadie to get me a beer! lol

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
had a friend who had a dog named grover, who would go down to the local hardware store, walk in and take a dog bone out of the basket on the floor and leave..when jim {his owner} came in the next time, the treats were added to his purchase..grover also sat outside the local mom and pop pizza place, and when you came out with pizza, he'd do his tricks and beg for a slice..he was a real joy for all in the neighborhood, and when he passed, a wake was held at the local watering hole, complete with grovers picture on the bar. the place was packed....

had a friend who had a dog named grover, who would go down to the local hardware store, walk in and take a dog bone out of the basket on the floor and leave..when jim {his owner} came in the next time, the treats were added to his purchase..grover also sat outside the local mom and pop pizza place, and when you came out with pizza, he'd do his tricks and beg for a slice..he was a real joy for all in the neighborhood, and when he passed, a wake was held at the local watering hole, complete with grovers picture on the bar. the place was packed....
Wow... takes a lot of patience and time to teach those tricks.

lilly

Council Member
in the video the dog get the milk out of the frig for his owner!
I know Cotton, I was just kidding you. (smile man smile) It must be a thing with bulldogs and skate boards, I've seen others riding them. btw your dog doesn't look like a 'japanese chin' any longer but he's cute as can be.