• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You know, if I were a rightwinger incredibly worried about the Fall Election?

GordonGecko

President
There's NOOOOOOOOO air of panic and desperation to such things. There are simply too many stories out there on how the President wants to open abortion clinics in kindergartens, paid for with money from George Soros and Ahmadinejad, and run by married gay couples who are members of the Black Panthers.

:)

Lapcat

Governor
I bet...if you were a rightwinger....

you'd be spamming the board with everything you could find to rub in the noses of your opponents.

In fact....leftwingers seem to be doing that very thing.

Guess great minds think alike....eh?

I'd spam a political board with everything I could find.

Just saying.

:)

Lapcat

Governor
Uh....I hate to be the one to point this out....but.....

this doesn't belong in "Latest News".

(just sayin)

degsme

Council Member
I bet...if you were a rightwinger....

you'd be spamming the board with everything you could find to rub in the noses of your opponents.

In fact....leftwingers seem to be doing that very thing.
REally? Where?

Lapcat

Governor
And speaking of 'spamming the board'....

I see a certain person here who is bleating (complaining) about OTHERS spamming the board....

but that has started NINE threads already....just today.

I better get busy and catch up, eh? Since I've only started four (not even half that amount)....

SO FAR.

Only if somebody wasn't spamming the board this afternoon ...then it wouldn't be "latest news", would it?

:D

degsme

Council Member
And speaking of 'spamming the board'....

I see a certain person here who is bleating (complaining) about OTHERS spamming the board....

but that has started NINE threads already....just today.

I better get busy and catch up, eh? Since I've only started four (not even half that amount)....

SO FAR.
Spamming implies bogus content.. You know like citing an article that looks at gas purchases without normalizing for CAFE improvments.

So have you been able to demosntrate a lack of content or logical fallacies in GG's postings?

Are you scrupulous about posting solid content in yours?

degsme

Council Member
Like I said...four....to your NINE.

What? Are you the new owner of this site now?
What I see is GG posting content that can be independently verifiable.

What I see is that one of your posts was full copy and past of a copyrighted publication that in turn failed to properly normalize its dataset.

How is GG "spamming" - particularly compared to you LC?