• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You know, if I were a rightwinger incredibly worried about the Fall Election?

degsme

Council Member
Hey did you know that Mark Levin's book is falling like a rock on the NYT Best Seller lists?

degsme

Council Member
Yeah....NINE new threads started by gecko just today.

That IS amazing, ain't it!
Not really. Most liberals are pretty well read and can come up with ideas to talk about. Well supported ideas, unllike citations of dropping gas purchases that don't take into account the 42% increase in fuel economy of vehciles in the same time period

Lapcat

Governor
huh? how so?

Not really. Most liberals are pretty well read and can come up with ideas to talk about. Well supported ideas, unllike citations of dropping gas purchases that don't take into account the 42% increase in fuel economy of vehciles in the same time period

Lapcat

Governor
huh? how so?

What I see is GG posting content that can be independently verifiable.

What I see is that one of your posts was full copy and past of a copyrighted publication that in turn failed to properly normalize its dataset.

How is GG "spamming" - particularly compared to you LC?

Lapcat

Governor
huh??

Spamming implies bogus content.. You know like citing an article that looks at gas purchases without normalizing for CAFE improvments.

So have you been able to demosntrate a lack of content or logical fallacies in GG's postings?

Are you scrupulous about posting solid content in yours?

NCmusicman

Governor
That's funny... was this moved to comedy section?

All Dems have is the Dithering Dunce who has to create market havoc to stay in the news.. I see everyone is enjoying Obies new high gas price trick.

I'd spam a political board with everything I could find.

Just saying.

:)

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
What's going on, people?

Things were nice and peaceful, and suddenly there are a slew of reports on this thread, and not just from one side either. Naturally, I came to see what it's all about, and there is nothing, absolutely nothing--just some mild snarkiness.

Seriously, do any of us have a problem with snarkiness, satire, parody or other manners of criticism? If any do, they should probably reconsider even logging on to the internet.

And ease up on the report button, please. Save it for a real violation. I'm sure we're all familiar with Aesop's tale about The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

degsme

Council Member
What's going on, people?

Things were nice and peaceful, and suddenly there are a slew of reports on this thread, and not just from one side either. Naturally, I came to see what it's all about, and there is nothing, absolutely nothing--just some mild snarkiness.

Seriously, do any of us have a problem with snarkiness, satire, parody or other manners of criticism? If any do, they should probably reconsider even logging on to the internet.

And ease up on the report button, please. Save it for a real violation. I'm sure we're all familiar with Aesop's tale about The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
Sorry BP... parody and satire are fun...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Is the "Beer" button working? I've been clicking it feverishly. I'd like to report you moderators as slacking off in the beer delivery!
:)