• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You know what they say about paybacks..............

Jen

Senator
Nothing there was written by me except for the sentence telling you where the picture came from..... so I am not "talking" about anything.
I thought the whole Obama selfie and now this...........was cute.
I see absolutely no problem, no foul no mistake...........nothing.
I just thought I would share the smile.
Is that okay with you?

Ben Arnold

Council Member
From the American Conservatives of Color Facebook page:

That's got to be one heckuva Facebook group. Probably rivaled only by the Great Jewish Athletes group page.

Whew. What are we talking? 3 members? More? 10 possibly?

Ben Arnold

Council Member
So the mocking starts.
Why am I not surprised.

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanConservativesofColor
Sure. Considering the anti minority anything reflexively policy of the GOP caucus, it's a miracle even 1 in 10 minority votes GOP.

But no matter. Dens win the white house in a walk. Senate too is owned by Dem and the House is surviving on gerrymandering. But it's a slim majority and fading. Demographics is killing the GOP. Tokenism ain't gonna help.

But it's fun to pretend. Live it up.

Jen

Senator
Sure. Considering the anti minority anything reflexively policy of the GOP caucus, it's a miracle even 1 in 10 minority votes GOP.

But no matter. Dens win the white house in a walk. Senate too is owned by Dem and the House is surviving on gerrymandering. But it's a slim majority and fading. Demographics is killing the GOP. Tokenism ain't gonna help.

But it's fun to pretend. Live it up.
Well that post was an irrelevant snooze fest. Thanks for making it short.
G'nite

Ben Arnold

Council Member
Well that post was an irrelevant snooze fest. Thanks for making it short.
G'nite
You're welcome. Something to think about, what with minorities growing daily in proportion to whites. Obama won handily both times, even with the economy spelling doom for any sitting president going for re-election. PoliSci hoyle said he's a loser. But Obama wins with ease by a decent margin. Next day everyone is surprised at the coalition that made the difference. Not me, however.

Consider the following... Post 9/11 is roll again for any president. Voters rally behind the leader in times of crisis. Bush was a shoo in. But he only squeaks by with Ohio, thanks to Rove genius getting out the ChristCon vote with ballot measures in swing states sure to ignite them. Squeaker that should have been a big win; an easy win. Hell; Oklahoma City saved Clinton from the Monica thing. 9/11 was on another level, by many orders of magnitude. Jeffrey Dahmer could have won re-election in 2004.

But a funny thing happened in Broward County in 2000. Buchanan gets Gore votes due to ballot screw up. Bush gets a freebie FL with gobs of EC votes, wins by 1 EC vote and Gore had a higher percentage nationally. No screwup, Gore is a two term winner with ease, thanks to ObL.

So the thin 2004 percentage win for Bush was the only time in the last quarter century the GOP got more votes. 2000 FL screwup veils a trend that didn't just happen. It's been going on for all of this century, and it gets worse by the day. 2016 is cake. 2020 Texas is Blue. It'll be a shellacing of historic proportion, regardless of candidates. The GOP has managed to piss off everyone but White Cons and the Evang / Fundamentalist crowd. Even anti Castro Cubans are fleeing the GOP. FL is gone. OH is a huge uphill battle.

God cannot get the GOP even near 270 electoral college votes much less over the top.

The party brass have to know it. My guess is they punt in 2016 and let the Tea Party fad die completely. Then turn hard left on minority causes, being more pro minority issues than Dem ever dared. They have to.

Stay the course and the White House is Dem for 50 years or longer. And that's they back off the anti minority stance tomorrow. Minorities of 10 or more years of age will not forget. But future generations might if the GOP backs off the grand wizard crowd pandering. And they don't want to wait half a century.

They gotta do something by 2020 and be over the top with it.

The country is simply no longer what it was 25 years ago, and even then, Dem got most votes 5 of 6 POTUS elections.

Simple math shows how bad the nightmare already is. And how much worse it'll be 2 and 1/2 years from now.

Fact. Irrefutable.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing there was written by me except for the sentence telling you where the picture came from..... so I am not "talking" about anything.
Is that okay with you?

then what does 'payback' refer to?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Is that okay with you?
The title of the post was written by you. "payback"?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
given bills "lusty" past indiscretions,,i think he probably hit on the pres. wife..

cant change a leopards spots...

but that being said,,,alls fair in love and politics...

Corruptbuddha

Governor
You're welcome. Something to think about, what with minorities growing daily in proportion to whites. Obama won handily both times, even with the economy spelling doom for any sitting president going for re-election. PoliSci hoyle said he's a loser. But Obama wins with ease by a decent margin. Next day everyone is surprised at the coalition that made the difference. Not me, however.

Consider the following... Post 9/11 is roll again for any president. Voters rally behind the leader in times of crisis. Bush was a shoo in. But he only squeaks by with Ohio, thanks to Rove genius getting out the ChristCon vote with ballot measures in swing states sure to ignite them. Squeaker that should have been a big win; an easy win. Hell; Oklahoma City saved Clinton from the Monica thing. 9/11 was on another level, by many orders of magnitude. Jeffrey Dahmer could have won re-election in 2004.

But a funny thing happened in Broward County in 2000. Buchanan gets Gore votes due to ballot screw up. Bush gets a freebie FL with gobs of EC votes, wins by 1 EC vote and Gore had a higher percentage nationally. No screwup, Gore is a two term winner with ease, thanks to ObL.

So the thin 2004 percentage win for Bush was the only time in the last quarter century the GOP got more votes. 2000 FL screwup veils a trend that didn't just happen. It's been going on for all of this century, and it gets worse by the day. 2016 is cake. 2020 Texas is Blue. It'll be a shellacing of historic proportion, regardless of candidates. The GOP has managed to piss off everyone but White Cons and the Evang / Fundamentalist crowd. Even anti Castro Cubans are fleeing the GOP. FL is gone. OH is a huge uphill battle.

God cannot get the GOP even near 270 electoral college votes much less over the top.

The party brass have to know it. My guess is they punt in 2016 and let the Tea Party fad die completely. Then turn hard left on minority causes, being more pro minority issues than Dem ever dared. They have to.

Stay the course and the White House is Dem for 50 years or longer. And that's they back off the anti minority stance tomorrow. Minorities of 10 or more years of age will not forget. But future generations might if the GOP backs off the grand wizard crowd pandering. And they don't want to wait half a century.

They gotta do something by 2020 and be over the top with it.

The country is simply no longer what it was 25 years ago, and even then, Dem got most votes 5 of 6 POTUS elections.

Simple math shows how bad the nightmare already is. And how much worse it'll be 2 and 1/2 years from now.

Fact. Irrefutable.

So...the GOP is dead?

Sweet...we can all go to cooking or smiling kittens web sites now and forget all about that nasty old politics thing, eh?

After all, one party rule is always a good thing!

Reactions: Jen

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
actually,,i like bill...he was one pres. that seemed "real",,,and he plays a mean sax!

politics aside...

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
actually,,i like bill...he was one pres. that seemed "real",,,and he plays a mean sax!

politics aside...
I like him too. Liked him while he was President. He governed from a position not too far left of my own, so he was okay. And yes........he came across as "real". Still does.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
That's got to be one heckuva Facebook group. Probably rivaled only by the Great Jewish Athletes group page.

Whew. What are we talking? 3 members? More? 10 possibly?
Mr. Arnold,

You mean like Red Aurbach, Max BaerBrad Ausmus, Harris Barton, Jose Batista, Craig Breslow, Hank Greenberg, Sandy Koufax, Benny Leonard, Crey Pavin, Jackie Robinson, Mark Spitz, Kevin Youkilis, to name a few.

Here's a few more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_in_sports

Question is, why are you such an anti-Semite?

LOL, did you see what I did? I took the typical liberal argument and turned it around on you!

BobbyT

Governor
Is that okay with you?
Your title said "you know what they say about paybacks," which prompted my question, which I'll go ahead and repeat: what are you talking about?