• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You people really think this idiot can beat President Trump?

reason10

Governor

"We choose truth over facts."

"Right here in the state of North South Carolina."

"...getting control of the Paris Climate Accord. I'm the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaopeng." (Xiaopeng died in 1997. Joe wasn't Vice President.)

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

"I'm looking forward to appointing the first African American woman to the United States Senate."

"I'm married to a teacher. My deceased wife is a teacher."

"It would put 720 million women back in the work force." (the population of the United States is half that number.)

"I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate."

And these idiotic statements were made in friendly settings. This idiot's handlers couldn't stop these gaffes when questions weren't coming at him. Just imagine him on the debate stage with the sharpest and most bloodthirsty debater in the history of America (Trump).

The first debate, the first idiotic answers from this geezer will cement Trump's landslide reelection.

Bernie would have had a better shot.

I don't think anyone really thinks it's possible. Somehow the Dems managed to pick a candidate who may actually be worse than Hillary Clinton.

I agree Bernie would have had a better chance, just like in 2016, but the DNC is addicted to rigging elections. They couldn't conduct a fair process even if they wanted to, too many people are dependent on getting the graft from the Dems' eternal corruption.