• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your thoughts?

This involves a prior relationship with a person and just wanted your thoughts on this matter.

This lady had two cats and one was spraying the backdoor during the day because of a tomcat that was roaming the neighborhood and apparently would come near that backdoor. She could've had the cats put in a different location in the house during the day while she was at work but she did not choose to do that. She had both animals euthanized. She had these cats for 6 or 7 years. I loved both of these cats ... especially one! She never discussed this with me before she had the cats euthanized. My feelings were involved also but she didn't consider that.

This lady later euthanized me while I was in the hospital and broke off our relationship of six years.

Been overs year now and this still bothers me! Some of my friends say that I should consider myself lucky. Probably so, but I have very deep feelings for this person and for some reason can't forget her!

Boltlady

Mayor
This involves a prior relationship with a person and just wanted your thoughts on this matter.

This lady had two cats and one was spraying the backdoor during the day because of a tomcat that was roaming the neighborhood and apparently would come near that backdoor. She could've had the cats put in a different location in the house during the day while she was at work but she did not choose to do that. She had both animals euthanized. She had these cats for 6 or 7 years. I loved both of these cats ... especially one! She never discussed this with me before she had the cats euthanized. My feelings were involved also but she didn't consider that.

This lady later euthanized me while I was in the hospital and broke off our relationship of six years.

Been overs year now and this still bothers me! Some of my friends say that I should consider myself lucky. Probably so, but I have very deep feelings for this person and for some reason can't forget her!
She evidently had not had her cats spayed or neutered. That should be the first requirement to owning one. Based on what you've said, the lady wants things exactly the way she wants them and doesn't accept anything that doesn't fit into her predetermined mold.

You did when you were well, but she didn't see that happening when you were ill. That made you expendable in her eyes. She evidently does have many fine qualities that attracted you to her and which you still dwell on, but her self centeredness puts her out of the running.

When we look back on a relationship we tend to remember the good things and forget or play down the bad. Sounds like you are lucky enough to at least have good memories.

Get yourself your own cat.

Nothing to do wanting a cat.... I have a dog; that's enough!

Well it's over; doesn't make any difference what her reasoning was at the time. Just thought what she did was cruel.

Thanks for the answer.

Jen

Senator

She probably cleaned house while you were in the hospital and didn't want you coming back and spraying it up again. Obviously this lady didn't approve of male spraying.

See how easy that was.
Glad I could help.

This is why liberals probably shouldn't own guns.