• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your top four PJers to meet in a bar for drinks?

Jen

Senator
at least you don't hide your partisan ambitions and yes what a conversation that would be...…...if you enjoy cursing...….:)
Most of us reach out across the L/R lines.......... It's very telling with the ones who don't.

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
Wouldn't it make for a more pleasant evening if you surrounded yourself with people you felt compatible with?
While I disagree, I'm very honored that you would invite me!

I think Mr Mike, John T Ford and I should go fishing so that I can show them how to properly fish.

Torpedoes Away...we will drink to the foam…...well, if you insist

I've met LeilaniMP & Carol would love to meet Emily, hell the whole crew and I'm sure we can convert the libs into sanity:)
I think you, me and @freyasman have a lot in common. No doubt we'd be talking guns, military, hunting, trucks, motorcycles, cigars and maybe even..........women!!

I think @LeilaniMP or @Jen would be the perfect compliment to the party. @PhilFish too. He just seems like he's a cool dude.

I would want @UPNYA2 there just to see how bad he rages on the the other bar patrons and forum members. He has got to be an even bigger blast in person!

And then there's @Emily. I find her very intriguing. I've never met someone who holds the political beliefs she does and I think we would have some fascinating conversations. Plus she's whip smart. Combine that with her wit and she seems like the total package.

LOL! Let's do this!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think you, me and @freyasman have a lot in common. No doubt we'd be talking guns, military, hunting, trucks, motorcycles, cigars and maybe even..........women!!

I think @LeilaniMP or @Jen would be the perfect compliment to the party. @PhilFish too. He just seems like he's a cool dude.

I would want @UPNYA2 there just to see how bad he rages on the the other bar patrons and forum members. He has got to be an even bigger blast in person!

And then there's @Emily. I find her very intriguing. I've never met someone who holds the political beliefs she does and I think we would have some fascinating conversations. Plus she's whip smart. Combine that with her wit and she seems like the total package.

LOL! Let's do this!!
Nice. Maybe we can play flippy cup

Here's some d bags demonstrating.
LOL!

Gee Phil I dunno.

Until I watched that video I was thinking that since you and I aren't d bags it will be way cooler when we play. Then I watched the video....... Now I'm not sure anybody can play that game without looking like a d bag! The boat race part lost me.

How bout we just shoot chilled Tito's lemon drops and Crown Royal Crown until we have to call Uber!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!

Gee Phil I dunno.

Until I watched that video I was thinking that since you and I aren't d bags it will be way cooler when we play. Then I watched the video....... Now I'm not sure anybody can play that game without looking like a d bag! The boat race part lost me.

How bout we just shoot chilled Tito's lemon drops and Crown Royal Crown until we have to call Uber!

Yeah. Stupid videos . Those dudes probably passed out after the first drink. But cut out all the stupid rhymes and stuff and you get the drift. Fun in a crowd.

But anyhoo... F it. Straight Tito's and a bourbon and you got a deal