• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your violence is noticed

Yeah, they are clearly non-violent folks who are just responding to attacks from Antifa...:rolleyes:

So when the Proud Boys and their allies in the Boot Boys or the skinheads get in fights, you are pretty sure it is self defense? Please explain the 4th step to initiation into the Proud Boys....We can ignore the odd "punch in" or the masturbation rule for now.

Fourth degree — The final step involves “a major fight for the cause,” McInnes said. “You get beat up, kick the crap out of an antifa” and possibly get arrested.

I linked to the 4th degree in the thread critiquing Proud Boys which is where this discussion should be. This is a posterity thread documenting leftist violence.

The Proud Boys’ April 15 brawl in Berkeley, Calif. with antifascists and backed up by affiliated pro-Trump groups produced plenty of opportunities for Proud Boys to earn their fourth degrees.

In one video from the fighting, a Proud Boy — naturally in a black and yellow Fred Perry shirt — is shown getting arrested while another yells “You got your fourth!”
Have a look at this...it is a bunch of proud boys beating up someone on the street...

WE HAD this discussion, remember? YOUR [Unwelcome language removed] antifa showed up to a gathering of Proud Boys and then ran around the block and got their ass kicked... blah.. blah...

Don't you remember?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I linked to the 4th degree in the thread critiquing Proud Boys which is where this discussion should be. This is a posterity thread documenting leftist violence.

WE HAD this discussion, remember? YOUR [Unwelcome language removed] antifa showed up to a gathering of Proud Boys and then ran around the block and got their ass kicked... blah.. blah...

Don't you remember?
I remember asking you for a verifiable source to your version of events.

The video I included shows a bunch of Proud Boys stomping one guy on the sidewalk.

freyasman

Senator
No, I read their website and I believe their proposition of who and what they say they are. They are not race supremacists and to say so is a CNN fake news lie.

I know there are different kinds of violence and reasons behind them. People with boxing, wrestling, or MMA propensities are combative people they are not necessarily violent people. You are clearly unable to appreciate this nuance which is a manly sensibility.

To be violent is to start violence (i.e. antifa and Bernie/Hillary supporters) and to end violence with force is not violence in the pejorative sense you wish to use the word.
Don't waste your time... You can't explain shit like this to him.

Don't waste your time... You can't explain shit like this to him.
OR Bugsy. They are like not real human beings. At some point I have to stop engaging because it really isn't interesting. Even with spamature or youcanthandle you get a sense of an actual person on the other side.

@middleview

This list of 600 acts of incivility and violence by the left on the right and your defense of it all being absurd makes you Antifa.

Your defense of Antifa in NYC when they attempted to intimidate conservatives who gathered for political reasons makes you Antifa.

This is your flag of allegiance and obedience and YOU know it.

EatTheRich

President
It’s a spam-a-thon.

;-)
I mean, he has a point. The sheer volume of thuggish political violence by factions on the left is a threat to our freedom and is to the left’s discredit if we don’t find a more democratic way forward and give the people driven by frustration to do things like this an alternative.

EatTheRich

President
You're a better man than me for sifting through all the bs of his post. All I had to do was read the title of the link and know that he was trying to turn a stumped toe into a leg amputation. :)
It is a fact that leftist political violence is on the rise. You may not like it because you think it reflects poorly on the left (which it does), but it is a fact.

EatTheRich

President
The people PB confronted showed up to THEIR meeting and directly threatened PB's 1st Amendment right to gather. Instead of having antifa members move on the NYPD asked the the Gavin crowd to move and keep moving around the block where antifa circled around to confront them.

You're a liar.
The Proud Boys’ entire purpose is to pick fights with leftists. In fact to advance through the ranks you have to attack leftists or gays. The police are always on the side of the right when they get in little skirmishes with the fringe left.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Proud Boys’ entire purpose is to pick fights with leftists. In fact to advance through the ranks you have to attack leftists or gays. The police are always on the side of the right when they get in little skirmishes with the fringe left.
ETR...most of the time you're an honest poster, but, then you prove you're posting out ya ass and should know better...……….

write on

Senator
It is a fact that leftist political violence is on the rise. You may not like it because you think it reflects poorly on the left (which it does), but it is a fact.
Are we talking comparisons of only right vs left wing violence politic?

I read constantly here about left wing "inner city violence" all the time.

You?

Rural vote is right wing vote. And there is no doubt that they're as violent as urban folk.

http://www.governing.com/topics/public-justice-safety/gov-crime-rural-urban-cities.html

If you're right correct, then 'bout time! These right wingers have been popping off way too much.

LOL

EatTheRich

President
Nah, Dem pols deplore violence. GOP cult leader Trump openly encourages it and praises it, and does everything he can to demonize his opponents and pit groups of people against each other.

Sane people know there’s actually quite a difference.
Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer are among the Democratic politicians who have more than flirted with inciting violence.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Totally false, look at Portland. Police stand down and let atifa run riot in the city.

EatTheRich

President
Are we talking comparisons of only right vs left wing violence politic?

I read constantly here about left wing "inner city violence" all the time.

You?

Rural vote is right wing vote. And there is no doubt that they're as violent as urban folk.

http://www.governing.com/topics/public-justice-safety/gov-crime-rural-urban-cities.html

If you're right correct, then 'bout time! These right wingers have been popping off way too much.

LOL
I’m talking about political violence, and not the masses vs. the state but individuals vs. individuals with different views. This is not a field on which the left should want the battle to be met because it is one on which the right (backed by the state) has the advantage.

write on

Senator
Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer are among the Democratic politicians who have more than flirted with inciting violence.
They didn't call for violence, and you know it. They're just tired of, and FINALLY, standing up to the right wing testosterone gone wild. For some reason, right wingers feel that the only way they can be a man is with violence.

You're FOS