• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your violence is noticed

Bugsy McGurk

President
So a white guy was attacked by some black teenagers and that gets flagged as "left wing" violence. The guy was asked who he voted for...he said nobody...but the right wing media turns it into "Trump Supporter"....just f*cking bizarre.
They’re quite sensitive these days. After all, right wing kooks have recently mailed out a slew of bombs and massacred “the Jews” at a synagogue due to Trump’s “caravan invasion” incitement.

So, we are told today that some Dem intern supposedly threw chocolate milk at somebody.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
  1. April 10, 2016: WA: Trump Supporter’s Tire Slashed; Vandal Claims “Act Of Community Service”
  2. April 8, 2016: OR: Protesters Crash Pro-Trump Student Event, Make Threats
  3. April 7, 2016: Actor Mickey Rourke challenges Donald Trump to a fight – with a baseball bat
  4. April 6, 2016: NC: Trump Supporter Shocked After Vehicle Vandalized Because of His Trump Support
  5. April 6, 2016: RI: Vandals Key Coventry Man’s Car Bearing Trump Bumper Sticker
  6. April 4, 2016: Teen Arrested After Throwing Egg at Donald and Melania Trump at Milwaukee Rally
  7. March 29, 2016: AntiTrump thug punches Trump supporter
  8. March 21, 2016: Man’s homemade Trump billboard vandalized and destroyed in Michigan.
  9. March 19, 2016: Florida Man shatters door at Donald Trump Jacksonville headquarters
  10. March 18, 2016: Trump stickers’ vandalized, Republican students harassed at Saint Mary’s College
  11. March 18, 2016: Donald Trump supporter’s billboard burned in Egg Harbor Township
  12. March 17, 2016: Woman records herself running over Trump signs in NC
  13. March 17, 2016: Trump campaign signs stolen from a Naples home, home vandalized
  14. March 17, 2016: Violent protesters attack Trump supporters in Chicago.
  15. March 15, 2016: Vandals deface Trump signs in Dayton Ohio.
  16. March 14, 2016: 70 Year-Old Virginia Trump Supporter Faces Threats, Harassment, and has Home Vandalized
  17. March 14, 2016: Vandals target Trump supporters in College Park. “[Unwelcome language removed] Trump … Nazi scum”
  18. March 14, 2016: CNN treats man who tried to tackle Trump as folk hero.
  19. March 12, 2016: Man tries to tackle Trump at campaign rally.
  20. March 11, 2016: Riots After Trump Chicago Rally Cancelled. Police Officer Attacked by Anti-Trump Protesters. Blocking Ambulance.
  21. March 9, 2016: Trump billboard removed due to repeated vandalism in West Town IL.
  22. March 8, 2016: 3 arrested for pulling gun on Trump supporter
  23. March 1, 2016: Former Daily Show contributor Larry Wilmore “jokes” about killing Trump.
  24. February 29, 2016: FL: Trump Volunteers Brutally Assaulted & Body Slammed While Campaigning
  25. February 24, 2016: NYT columnist Ross Douthat “jokes” about assassination attempt on Trump
  26. January 26, 2016: Protesters Threw Two Tomatoes at Donald Trump at a Rally in Iowa City
  27. January 25, 2016: NH: Trump Supporter’s Large Sign Vandalized with Graffiti Islamic Symbol
  28. January 9, 2016: Donald Trump’s campaign headquarters in Mass. vandalized
  29. January 5, 2016: Jewish Trump supporter’s Trump sign vandalized with Nazi images.
  30. December 28, 2015: Bridgewater, MA, Man Catches Neighbor Stealing Trump Signs
  31. November 19, 2015: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Activist Calls for Donald Trump’s Assassination
  32. September 1, 2015: Texas teen says Donald Trump is the reason he was attacked at bus stop
The one about the guy getting body slammed is pretty funny. He ran after two Hispanic teenagers because they were stealing his Trump signs...he tripped and fell. The headline read he was "BRUTALLY BODY SLAMMED"....

Holy sheep shit, this is quite a compilation. I have a Trump Pence 2020 sticker on my car and have never had anyone so much as flip me off (and I made a trip through Colorado about a year ago). I live in Texas but Dallas is a Liberal city and never have had any trouble at all.
If I had to drive through a radical state, though, I'd rent a car rather than take a chance on getting my car beat all to shit.
You're just a bad ass and people keep away from the biker look. :0)

Wow...talk about fake news....so your link says "mob" disrupts Marsha Blackburn's rally...it was 6 people. I was at two town halls disrupted by a bus load of right wingers who shouted down my congressman as he tried to explain the Affordable Care Act. There were about 30 at each and they were bused in by the Tea Party.
No video, no pics?

I looked at another and some guy is accused of getting into an argument and grabbing some woman by her arm. Fox says he works for American Bridge but that is based on some Facebook page and no information from American Bridge.
You can say what you like but these stories circulate on the internet where they don't on legacy media. Your violence is noted and worse your inability to call it out to be stopped.
Meanwhile there is video of Trump's campaign manager grabbing a woman trying to interview Trump. Sounds just as bad.
This dishonesty is the root of the problem with you on the left. You have no character.

Everyone of the links I clicked on have real problems with credibility. Five writers come up with five different fictional ends to the Trump administration...A right wing group comes up with a movie where Obama is the devil...remember that?

Try and concentrate on the fact the the body of the left politically is visiting violence and incivility on the body of the political right. We are watching and adding to the list. A list that starts before Trump won his election. Don't call it out and you're complicit.

The one about the guy getting body slammed is pretty funny. He ran after two Hispanic teenagers because they were stealing his Trump signs...he tripped and fell. The headline read he was "BRUTALLY BODY SLAMMED"....
So you're enjoying your handiwork and not condemning it? You're complicit with the violence and you're tearing the country down that way.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No video, no pics?

You can say what you like but these stories circulate on the internet where they don't on legacy media. Your violence is noted and worse your inability to call it out to be stopped.

This dishonesty is the root of the problem with you on the left. You have no character.

Try and concentrate on the fact the the body of the left politically is visiting violence and incivility on the body of the political right. We are watching and adding to the list. A list that starts before Trump won his election. Don't call it out and you're complicit.
I condemn all violence save that related to self defense....How about you?

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-law-enforcement-failed-to-see-the-threat-of-white-nationalism-now-they-don’t-know-how-to-stop-it/ar-BBPib4g?li=BBnb7Kz

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-law-enforcement-failed-to-see-the-threat-of-white-nationalism-now-they-don’t-know-how-to-stop-it/ar-BBPib4g?li=BBnb7Kz
White nationalism as small as the issue is began to act out in kind AFTER Trump supporters started being beaten and harassed before the election occurred. Your violence brought out their violence. Neither is good which is what Pres. Trump said after Charlottesville and hitting the hammer on the nail.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your first link is sketchy, don't you think? Be honest now.

You have hundreds more to go.
As I go through them and find they have little to do with "left wing" violence and more to do with teenagers picking on people or breaking windows...it just leaves me wondering if there are any of these anecdotes with real examples of left vs right violence....and then of course there are the numerous examples of right wing violence on film. Remember the guy who sucker punched a protester at a Trump rally?

Jen

Senator
  1. July 6, 2018: Florida man attacked over Trump flag in yard.
  2. July 6, 2018: Woman threatens to stab Alan Dershowitz in heart.
  3. July 5, 2018: Founder of #WalkAway campaign refused service at camera store.
  4. July 5, 2018: Trump supporter wearing Make America Great Again hat allegedly assaulted in burger joint (video at link).
  5. July 4, 2018: Paul Begala Reportedly Sending Serial-Harasser Mike Stark To Harass Barbara Comstock July 4th
  6. July 3, 2018: Left-wing Catholic calls for sending Trump supporters to the guillotine
  7. July 3, 2018: Nebraska GOP office vandalized.
  8. July 3, 2018: EPA head Scott Pruitt harassed at restaurant.
  9. July 2, 2018: MAGA hat wearer harassed at seafood restaurant
  10. July 2, 2018: Mother of cancer survivor harassed online for thanking Eric Trump for $16 million in St. Jude support
  11. July 2, 2018: Cher accuses ICE of “Gestapo tactics.”
  12. July 2, 2018: Man accused of threatening to kill Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) and his family.
  13. July 1, 2018: Washington Post reporter publicly calls on mobs to give Trump officials a “life sentence” of harassment.
  14. July 1, 2018: Man wearing MAGA hat refused service in restaurant.
  15. July 1, 2018: AntiFa terrorists attack Patriot Prayer rally in Portland.
  16. June 30, 2018: Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at “Keeping Families Together” March
  17. June 29, 2018: Media falsely blame Trump for murder of five journalists in Maryland.
  18. June 29, 2018: Hollywood actor calls on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to be harassed at “every meal.”
  19. June 29, 2018: California man accused of threatening to kill FCC Chairman Ajit Pai’s children.
  20. June 28, 2018: Reuters editor says Trump has blood on his hands for murder of five journalists in Maryland. He still has a job.
  21. June 28, 2018: Singer John Legend praises and agrees with Rep. Maxine Waters for calling on mobs to publicly harass Trump officials out of public spaces like restaurants.
  22. June 28, 2018: Journalist lies about Maryland mass-shooter being a Trump supporter.
  23. June 28, 2018: Co-Chair of Women for Trump Receives Death Threats After CNN Appearance
  24. June 28, 2018: Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) calls on “angry” Latinos to oust Trump.
  25. June 27, 2018: Media defend and champion Virginia restaurant owner who kicked White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and her family out, and then reportedly harassed them as they ate at a nearby restaurant.
These posters sanction violence just like their leaders have called for it. They have no mind of their own but just gladly parrot whatever their leaders tell them to do. The Democrat Party is now filled with mindless thugs.

Jen

Senator
Shrug. Politics is a rough game. But you have to drawn the line at attempts and completions of Mass Murders like the ones Trump has, and continues, to inspire with at his hillbilly Hitler rallies.
Your shrug makes you complicit in the mindless thuggery. .
No surprise.

These posters sanction violence just like their leaders have called for it. They have no mind of their own but just gladly parrot whatever their leaders tell them to do. The Democrat Party is now filled with mindless thugs.
I wonder what will happen when the right actually starts to be violent and what will happen. We can only demand the left stop before that happens because that would not be good.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator

Do you regard Hillary's and Maxine's calls for people to be violent "sedition"?

I didn't think so.

Yet............that's exactly what it is.

Jen

Senator
I wonder what will happen when the right actually starts to be violent and what will happen. We can only demand the left stop before that happens because that would not be good.
They will say the Right started it and blame us.

Yes.

They are THAT dishonest.

A

AnnieOakley

Jeez, that’s a lot of people who nobody ever heard of.

But none of them can match the hate speech of your cult leader Trump. And he’s an expert carnival barker - everybody hears his hate speech, and some of his cultists even act on it.
What hate speech?

They will say the Right started it and blame us.

Yes.

They are THAT dishonest.
The intellectual dishonesty is disturbing and I wonder if this is how it happens in all the communist takeovers. I believe it is and we are living it.