• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your violence is noticed

write on

Senator
It was at the Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan. Your faggot Antifa were across the street jeering attendees as they came out and the cops made the Proud Boy leave quickly and around the block. Then your faggot antifa ran around that block to confront the attendees as they were scurried away from their rightful place in public by the shitty De Blasio led NYCPD policy makers.

Just because your Antifa got its ass kicked doesn't make it conservative violence. Antifa is a bunch of faggots who can give of beating but can't take one when people fight back. That's your crowd, your friends.
Your rage is noted...as with your white supremacist brethren.

write on

Senator
Yep when someone brings violence on you it tends to make you mad. You on the left need deportation plans. I hear Venezuela is looking for your kind to Make Venezuela Great Again. ha ha
Alright then. Bring your right wing violence on a Liberal and they'll show you what a Liberal is.

How's that?

Alright then. Bring your right wing violence on a Liberal and they'll show you what a Liberal is.

How's that?
Hey tweety bird why don't you start reading this thread from the beginning and follow it with these.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/i-wanna-start-documenting-the-violent-communist-bernieficiaries-the-real-hateful-threat.90283/

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/another-thread-to-document-the-violent-leftists-and-their-politicians-and-legacy-media-encouragement.115269/

We see YOU and your violent shit. You started something you better quit or you'll be signing up for deportation to Venezuela ASAP. ha ha

write on

Senator
Hey tweety bird why don't you start reading this thread from the beginning and follow it with these.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/i-wanna-start-documenting-the-violent-communist-bernieficiaries-the-real-hateful-threat.90283/

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/another-thread-to-document-the-violent-leftists-and-their-politicians-and-legacy-media-encouragement.115269/

We see YOU and your violent shit. You started something you better quit or you'll be signing up for deportation to Venezuela ASAP. ha ha
Not gonna happen. The right wing thinks they can use the bully pulpit (control of Congress), but that doesn't work on me. I know how gerrymandering gave you your mouth.

Hillary won by over 3 million votes.

Choke on that.

Not gonna happen. The right wing thinks they can use the bully pulpi (control of Congress), but that doesn't work on me. I know how gerrymandering gave you your mouth.

Hillary won by er over 3 million votes.

Choke on that.
Hey tweety the founding fathers were genius in the electoral college. It worked exactly as it was supposed to. It kept 3 million illegal and anchor baby voters from stealing the country blind.

S

Sickofleft

Police Seek 9 Proud Boys Supporters on Riot Charges After Brawls With Antifa

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/nyregion/proud-boys-nypd.html

Far-right skinheads join Proud Boys in assaulting protesters in New York City following Gavin McInnes event

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/10/13/far-right-skinheads-join-proud-boys-assaulting-protesters-new-york-city-following-gavin
Right. Nobody even heard of the "proud boys" until the country started talking about how violent the left is. Suddenly the "proud boys" are everywhere....

Sure that is all legitimate......:rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hey tweety the founding fathers were genius in the electoral college. It worked exactly as it was supposed to. It kept 3 million illegal and anchor baby voters from stealing the country blind.
if the popular vote included 3 million illegal votes...how many prosecutions have there been? why isn't Trump actually working to investigate? The Pence commission fell apart.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because leftist traitors refused to cooperate. California being the worst example of Sec. of State abrogating their obligations to their constituents.
Even republican governors and secretaries of state refused to provide the personal and private info that Pence wanted. He held meetings without inviting the democrats on his own commission.

At least 27 states had publicly expressed reservations or legal barriers to turning over all of the requested information, particularly with regard to the privacy of social security numbers, according to a CNN inquiry to all 50 states.

Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, a Republican, said of Kobach's letter: "My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from. Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."

The bottom line is that the Pence commission was a partisan attempt to actually gain info that would help the republicans in elections...it wasn't about fraudulent voting.

Report: Trump Commission Did Not Find Widespread Voter Fraud

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/us-voting-commission/2018/08/04/id/875516/

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right. Nobody even heard of the "proud boys" until the country started talking about how violent the left is. Suddenly the "proud boys" are everywhere....

Sure that is all legitimate......:rolleyes:
I never heard of the Traditionalist Workers Party until they showed up to riot in Charlottesville. So?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are defending a group known as the "alt right fight club"....

The Proud Boys say they have an initiation process that has four stages and includes hazing. The first stage is a loyalty oath, the second is getting punched until the person recites pop culture trivia, the third is getting a tattoo and agreeing to not masturbate, and the fourth is getting into a major fight "for the cause."

Disruption of Halifax Indigenous Peoples' Protest

Rear Admiral John Newton, Commander of the Maritime Fleet of the Royal Canadian Navy, was "personally horrified" by the incident and said the Proud Boys were "clearly a white supremacist group and we fundamentally stand opposed to any of their values."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys#Membership

Even republican governors and secretaries of state refused to provide the personal and private info that Pence wanted. He held meetings without inviting the democrats on his own commission.
Yes, because they were politically afraid to appear incompetent and unsure of the system not having been abused by corruption. It's Republican corruption that exactly reveals the truth of the matter.
At least 27 states had publicly expressed reservations or legal barriers to turning over all of the requested information, particularly with regard to the privacy of social security numbers, according to a CNN inquiry to all 50 states.
They don't express those reservation when they can make money selling state data but only when asked for partial security numbers.
Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, a Republican, said of Kobach's letter: "My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from. Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."
Hosemann is covering his ass because he's afraid what a commission would uncover on his watch. Typical unpatriotic behavior.
The bottom line is that the Pence commission was a partisan attempt to actually gain info that would help the republicans in elections...it wasn't about fraudulent voting.
Bottom line is you can't think for yourself and discern the truth of a matter without carrying the party water.
Report: Trump Commission Did Not Find Widespread Voter Fraud

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/us-voting-commission/2018/08/04/id/875516/
You can't find the fraud when there was no actual investigation because it was sabotaged.

freyasman

Senator
You are defending a group known as the "alt right fight club"....

The Proud Boys say they have an initiation process that has four stages and includes hazing. The first stage is a loyalty oath, the second is getting punched until the person recites pop culture trivia, the third is getting a tattoo and agreeing to not masturbate, and the fourth is getting into a major fight "for the cause."

Disruption of Halifax Indigenous Peoples' Protest

Rear Admiral John Newton, Commander of the Maritime Fleet of the Royal Canadian Navy, was "personally horrified" by the incident and said the Proud Boys were "clearly a white supremacist group and we fundamentally stand opposed to any of their values."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys#Membership
I posted a video where someone who was there, gave his version of events rather than simply accepting the word of the SPLC, which is an extremist group mostly concerned with making money off people's hate and fear.

Show me exactly where I "defended" the Proud Boys..... go on, show me.

S

Sickofleft

I never heard of the Traditionalist Workers Party until they showed up to riot in Charlottesville. So?
Yawn.

You (the Left) suddenly want everyone to believe that these riots are the fault of the Proud Boys, where (Charlottesville) is a perfect example of blame shifting, all the fault of the Neo Nazi's........never mind the Antifah people (who according to you and others) we should believe are non-violent because that is what their website stateso_O........yet...... they show up everywhere with helmets and clubs.........

I personally don't care if Antifah and the Nazi's all kill each other, in fact rope off a few square miles and let them go at each other. However when both sides show up with the intent of kicking the shit out of the other, it is not just the fault of the Nazi's they are both equally responsible for their assholery. BUT not to the left or the MSM, you have the right to assemble in this country and say all the hateful things your heart desires..... that does not mean the people who disagree with you have the right to show up and attempt to kick the shit out of you.

It's the Lefts playbook,Now after the whole "Jobs not Mobs" the beating the Left has taken on this issue....suddenly the "proud boys" are a huge menace

Did not like Kavanaugh......he suddenly committed sexual assault 20 years ago, Trump won.....had help from the Russians...........don't remember anyone blaming Obama for Sandy Hook or any other mass shooting, but it is somehow Trumps fault that those poor people were murdered at temple.......

People have stopped listening to you for a reason.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can't find the fraud when there was no actual investigation because it was sabotaged.
Or...because there was no freakin' massive voter fraud.

One easy analysis is to look at registration statistics. When was this massive jump in illegal voter registration? Fewer people voted for Hillary than did for Obama in 2008. Here are the results from California...

In 2004
Kerry 6.7 million
Bush 5.5 million

Obama 8.2 million
McCain 5.0 million.

Obama 7.8 million
Romney 4.8 million

Clinton 5.4 million
Trump 2.9 million

Where is the evidence of the millions of illegals? Hillary got 3 million fewer votes than Obama did....at least in California.