• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Your violence is noticed

Or...because there was no freakin' massive voter fraud.

One easy analysis is to look at registration statistics. When was this massive jump in illegal voter registration? Fewer people voted for Hillary than did for Obama in 2008. Here are the results from California...

In 2004
Kerry 6.7 million
Bush 5.5 million

Obama 8.2 million
McCain 5.0 million.

Obama 7.8 million
Romney 4.8 million

Clinton 5.4 million
Trump 2.9 million

Where is the evidence of the millions of illegals? Hillary got 3 million fewer votes than Obama did....at least in California.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/your-violence-is-noticed.115262/page-7#post-2256473

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yawn.

You (the Left) suddenly want everyone to believe that these riots are the fault of the Proud Boys, where (Charlottesville) is a perfect example of blame shifting, all the fault of the Neo Nazi's........never mind the Antifah people (who according to you and others) we should believe are non-violent because that is what their website stateso_O........yet...... they show up everywhere with helmets and clubs.........

I personally don't care if Antifah and the Nazi's all kill each other, in fact rope off a few square miles and let them go at each other. However when both sides show up with the intent of kicking the shit out of the other, it is not just the fault of the Nazi's they are both equally responsible for their assholery. BUT not to the left or the MSM, you have the right to assemble in this country and say all the hateful things your heart desires..... that does not mean the people who disagree with you have the right to show up and attempt to kick the shit out of you.

It's the Lefts playbook,Now after the whole "Jobs not Mobs" the beating the Left has taken on this issue....suddenly the "proud boys" are a huge menace

Did not like Kavanaugh......he suddenly committed sexual assault 20 years ago, Trump won.....had help from the Russians...........don't remember anyone blaming Obama for Sandy Hook or any other mass shooting, but it is somehow Trumps fault that those poor people were murdered at temple.......

People have stopped listening to you for a reason.
Wow...that is certainly zigzagging around the facts...

The Nazis show up with helmets, shields, clubs and ar-15s. They start the violence at the Jefferson statue the night before...with hundreds surrounding a handful of counter protesters and using Tiki torches as weapons...

The counter protesters have as much right to show up on a street with anti-fascist signs as the right wingers had to show up with Nazi flags and "diversity = white genocide" signs. Somehow you think the right wingers have more of a right to free speech than to those condemning them for that message.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yawn.

Did not like Kavanaugh......he suddenly committed sexual assault 20 years ago, Trump won.....had help from the Russians...........don't remember anyone blaming Obama for Sandy Hook or any other mass shooting, but it is somehow Trumps fault that those poor people were murdered at temple.......

People have stopped listening to you for a reason.
1. What did Obama say that encouraged, in any way, any of the mass shootings that happened in his 8 years?

2. Trump talks about how dangerous illegal immigrants are...they are rapists, drug dealers, bringing disease into the country. The caravan has a bunch of terrorists and gangsters in the mix...and a guy goes and shoots up a synagogue known for helping immigrants and you don't see the link....

If you guys on the right stop debating me on the issues it is because you lose so often.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can't find the fraud when there was no actual investigation because it was sabotaged.
How about statistics from New York...that other bastion of illegal voters...

Kerry 4.3 million
Bush 2.9 million

Obama 4.8 million
McCain 2.7 million

Obama 4.4 million
Romney 2.4 million

Clinton 4.5 million
Trump 2.8 million

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I posted a video where someone who was there, gave his version of events rather than simply accepting the word of the SPLC, which is an extremist group mostly concerned with making money off people's hate and fear.

Show me exactly where I "defended" the Proud Boys..... go on, show me.
You offer the interview with the founder of the proud boys as if that is credible. That is you defending them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
@Spamature

Your support of violence is a clear and present danger to the republic. You should grow up. I've been warning you for a long time and so you have zero excuse.
I've picked on a number of these examples at random and each and every time it proves to be complete bullshit. Michael Steven Sandford was arrested for trying to grab a cop's gun in Las Vegas...he wanted to kill Trump. So he is 19, a citizen of the UK, been treated for numerous psychological issues...has Aspergers...and doesn't appear to have a political motive...He is more like John Hinckley than anything else...but your source claims it is an example of lefty violence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I first heard of them when they were attacked by a mob led by Yvette Felarca and her BAMN crew of ass-clowns, in Sacramento back in 2016.
I condemn the violence on both sides...you seem to think the violence is only on the left...but the fact is that in Sacramento there were people from the GoldenState Skin Heads and the TWP there and it seems mostly Antifa people went to the hospital with stab wounds...but you think that was ok.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, you didn't. Anchor babies aren't citizens and they are illegally voting. Now back to your violent nature.
And, of course you know this, but just thought I'd point out that they are citizens and legally allowed to register and vote.

You are also aware that your assumption that there are 3 million anchor babies is just a number you pulled out of thin air, so why is it you do that so frequently?

freyasman

Senator
I condemn the violence on both sides...you seem to think the violence is only on the left...but the fact is that in Sacramento there were people from the GoldenState Skin Heads and the TWP there and it seems mostly Antifa people went to the hospital with stab wounds...but you think that was ok.
What I think is that you shouldn't attack people who are more dangerous than you are, even if you outnumber them 10 to 1, as the BAMN fools did. You might get your knives taken away and stuck in you.

They never want to acknowledge that.
You know violence is one thing but this is worse. This is political incivility and violence. It is the political that makes it especially heinous because it is so detrimental nationally and so very deconstructionist which is what the left appears to want.

They want to burn it down and build it back up in their own image. Strange they think they can build anything after a historical string of Venezuelan sized failures.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What I think is that you shouldn't attack people who are more dangerous than you are, even if you outnumber them 10 to 1, as the BAMN fools did. You might get your knives taken away and stuck in you.
And without any evidence at all you defend the Proud Boys and SkinHeads....

The poor right wingers were innocently spewing crap about White Supremacy and were attacked by knife wielding antifacists who were disarmed and stabbed in self defense...

Does that just about sum up your fictional account?

The poor right wingers were innocently spewing crap about White Supremacy and were attacked by knife wielding antifacists who were disarmed and stabbed in self defense...

Why are you lying?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They never want to acknowledge that.
Did you acknowledge the violence from the right? I condemn any violence committed unless it was self defense. You seem to think it is a good idea to beat someone up if you don't like their point of view.

freyasman

Senator

They were doing something offensive but nothing illegal and they were physically attacked for it. They fought back and inflicted the majority of the serious casualties on their attackers.
I don't know who brought the knives but I sure know who left with them.... the ones who had them sticking out of their bodies.
Fucked around and found out, didn't they?