• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yup. Trump told 15+ lies during his Orlando hatefest

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's clear and simple, facts don't matter to Trump supporters. His lies have become the norm for them, They seem to thrive on make believe/lies told by a reality TV celebrity. Evidently, our country is being run from this perspective. Ratings matter not the truth -- it's like an ongoing game show. I hope we never have to live through this type of presidency ever again!

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's clear and simple, facts don't matter to Trump supporters. His lies have become the norm for them, They seem to thrive on make believe/lies told by a reality TV celebrity. Evidently, our country is being run from this perspective. Ratings matter not the truth -- it's like an ongoing game show. I hope we never have to live through this type of presidency ever again!
Most of them seem to actually enjoy Trump’s relentless lying. The rest of them just don’t care.

The Deplorables.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
CNN Reported this ? I guess my base is too stupid to feel the irony :eek:
Haha, is Fox News the only thing you trust, dr. Peeper?? Trump says it’s fake, so you obediently agree, right?

Do you believe that trump is honest most or all of the time?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I actually saw someone interviewed at Trump’s hate rally saying he has never heard Trump lie.

They are THAT far gone.

;-)
Some supporters claim Trump is most honest president we have ever had serve.
Something is haywire in their minds to even think such a thought.
Trump lies on a daily basis -- he is cringeworthy at all times when he speaks on any topic(important issues or not). :rolleyes:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Some supporters claim Trump is most honest president we have ever had serve.
Something is haywire in their minds to even think such a thought.
Trump lies on a daily basis -- he is cringeworthy at all times when he speaks on any topic(important issues or not). :rolleyes:
They are literally brainwashed cultists.

Literally.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I don't think the thrill of that rally did much good for Trump's ego though, as he tweeted this.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

If I didn’t have the Phony Witch Hunt going on for 3 years, and if the Fake News Media and their partner in Crime, the Democrats, would have played it straight, I would be way up in the Polls right now - with our Economy, winning by 20 points. But I’m winning anyway!

8:09 AM - 19 Jun 2019