• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Zimmerman comes out swinging.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Yeah, the guy is a putz. However, he was acquitted of all charges. And no matter how many times Obama and Holder keep beating that dead horse, it's not going to get up again.

Zimmerman was also cleared after how many investigations by the Justice Department and the FBI?

As loathsome as I think he is, it is good that he finally stands up for himself and calls Obama and Holder out for their BS.

George Zimmerman finally blasts ‘Barack Hussein Obama’ for publicly indicting him, provoking racial fighting

George Zimmerman broke his silence for the first time since the Justice Department declined to prosecute him for civil rights violations. And he took aim squarely at President Obama.

In an interview conducted by his divorce attorney Howard Iken, the former neighborhood watchman said the president ramped up racial tensions when he declared “If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.”

Zimmerman was made infamous when he shot black teenager Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/122857498?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&autoplay=0

The shooting sparked months of protests but ultimately Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges and Eric Holder’s Justice Department found no cause to prosecute him federally on civil rights charges.
But Zimmerman’s contention that, in fact, his civil rights were the ones violated.

“The federal government, the FBI under the Department of Justice and Eric Holder, they had gone to Sanford, interviewed in particular a Sanford sergeant who stated in very clear terms that he did not care whether it was legal or not, that I should be prosecuted because of the fear of a civil unrest in the city of Sanford,” he said. “Knowing that the Department of Justice did not investigate further to see if my civil rights were violated.”

Zimmerman said he doesn’t believe he did anything wrong on that fateful night and his conscious is clean, but he still has anger towards the president, who he referred to as Barack Hussein Obama.
“After even after Jay Carney, his [former] press secretary stated in the White House briefing that the White House will not interject in a local law enforcement matter and at most a state criminal matter, President Obama held his Rose Garden speech stating, ‘if I had a son he would look like Trayvon,’” Zimmerman said. “To me that was clearly a dereliction of duty pitting Americans against each other solely based on race.”

Zimmerman shockingly said he doesn’t wish the events of his encounter with Martin turned out differently.

“With me as a Christian, I believe that God does everything for a purpose, and he had his plans and for me to second guess them would be hypocritical and almost blasphemous,” he said.
He also took a shot at the media, blaming them for pouncing on what he called “minor infractions” he’s been involved in since the case, and making them seem more damning because of an agenda they have.

Iken asked Zimmerman if he was the same person he was three years ago, to which Zimmerman said, “Absolutely not.”

“I have to have my guard up,” he said. “I still believe that people are truly good at heart, as Anne Frank has said, and I will put myself in any position to help another human in any way I can.”

Zimmerman said his fate in God’s hands and, “I just hope to be strong enough to see his will be done.”

The response on social media was mixed.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's obviously absurd to say that Obama "publicly indicted" Zimmy. He did no such thing.

Racial tension is caused by hunting down and shooting unarmed black kids; not anything Obama said.

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, the guy is a putz. However, he was acquitted of all charges. And no matter how many times Obama and Holder keep beating that dead horse, it's not going to get up again.

Zimmerman was also cleared after how many investigations by the Justice Department and the FBI?

As loathsome as I think he is, it is good that he finally stands up for himself and calls Obama and Holder out for their BS.

George Zimmerman finally blasts ‘Barack Hussein Obama’ for publicly indicting him, provoking racial fighting

George Zimmerman broke his silence for the first time since the Justice Department declined to prosecute him for civil rights violations. And he took aim squarely at President Obama.

In an interview conducted by his divorce attorney Howard Iken, the former neighborhood watchman said the president ramped up racial tensions when he declared “If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.”

Zimmerman was made infamous when he shot black teenager Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012.

The shooting sparked months of protests but ultimately Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges and Eric Holder’s Justice Department found no cause to prosecute him federally on civil rights charges.
But Zimmerman’s contention that, in fact, his civil rights were the ones violated.

“The federal government, the FBI under the Department of Justice and Eric Holder, they had gone to Sanford, interviewed in particular a Sanford sergeant who stated in very clear terms that he did not care whether it was legal or not, that I should be prosecuted because of the fear of a civil unrest in the city of Sanford,” he said. “Knowing that the Department of Justice did not investigate further to see if my civil rights were violated.”

Zimmerman said he doesn’t believe he did anything wrong on that fateful night and his conscious is clean, but he still has anger towards the president, who he referred to as Barack Hussein Obama.
“After even after Jay Carney, his [former] press secretary stated in the White House briefing that the White House will not interject in a local law enforcement matter and at most a state criminal matter, President Obama held his Rose Garden speech stating, ‘if I had a son he would look like Trayvon,’” Zimmerman said. “To me that was clearly a dereliction of duty pitting Americans against each other solely based on race.”

Zimmerman shockingly said he doesn’t wish the events of his encounter with Martin turned out differently.

“With me as a Christian, I believe that God does everything for a purpose, and he had his plans and for me to second guess them would be hypocritical and almost blasphemous,” he said.
He also took a shot at the media, blaming them for pouncing on what he called “minor infractions” he’s been involved in since the case, and making them seem more damning because of an agenda they have.

Iken asked Zimmerman if he was the same person he was three years ago, to which Zimmerman said, “Absolutely not.”

“I have to have my guard up,” he said. “I still believe that people are truly good at heart, as Anne Frank has said, and I will put myself in any position to help another human in any way I can.”

Zimmerman said his fate in God’s hands and, “I just hope to be strong enough to see his will be done.”

I agree. Barry and the media took something that wasn't racial and turned it into a hate crime, going so far as to edit audio and fuel racial tensions. This is just one of the many atrocities perpetrated on the American people by this regime.

Barbella

Senator

It's all part of this administrations "divide-and-conquer" philosophy. And it's working.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I agree. Barry and the media took something that wasn't racial and turned it into a hate crime, going so far as to edit audio and fuel racial tensions. This is just one of the many atrocities perpetrated on the American people by this regime.
And they try to do it with everything.

This regime is more loathsome than Zimmerman.

Dino

Russian Asset

His first concern should be suing the liberal media outlets that branded him a racist and tried to get him put away when he didn't commit a crime.

Make money off these liars the way the UVa frat will from the Rolling Stone faked rape charge.

LeilaniMP

Empress
It's all part of this administrations "divide-and-conquer" philosophy. And it's working.
The liberals further Obama's agenda, although I'm sure there have to be a few that see him/it for what he/it really is.

They simply don't have the fortitude to speak up and denounce the undermining of the USA by the race pimps.

LeilaniMP

Empress
His first concern should be suing the liberal media outlets that branded him a racist and tried to get him put away when he didn't commit a crime.

Make money off these liars the way the UVa frat will from the Rolling Stone faked rape charge.
I hope he sues the Heck out of the Media, starting with NBC for altering the 911 tape and taking it from there.

He deserves compensation for the all the crap he was put through by their fake reportage!

The same with Officer Darren Wilson!

Barbella

Senator
The liberals further Obama's agenda, although I'm sure there have to be a few that see him/it for what he/it really is.

They simply don't have the fortitude to speak up and denounce the undermining of the USA by the race pimps.
I'm not sure about the part of "there have to be a few that see him/it for what he/it really is"....

I think 99.9% of liberals have their heads so far up his ass they can't see daylight, much less a glimmer of sanity.

Colorforms

Senator
Responding to a question with a question is a sure sign that you can't defend what you said.

If you can defend your comment that the shooting wasn't racial, do it.
I would simply cite the efforts I already outlined in order to make it racial. Such tactics aren't necessary if it already was. Your turn, answer the question.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I'm not sure about the part of "there have to be a few that see him/it for what he/it really is"....

I think 99.9% of liberals have their heads so far up his ass they can't see daylight, much less a glimmer of sanity.
That's what happens from mainlining the Kook-Aid: they lose all grasp of sanity, logic and reality.

Look at what we see in here every single day...that's testament of their delusional mentality.

Caroljo

Senator
I think he would have reacted the same exact way, no matter what color the person he observed acting nefariously....
Libs tried to say he was out just looking for a black to kill, when there was absolutely no indication that anything close to that was true. I think he would have followed anyone...and I don't believe he even knew at first that Martin was black. How could he when he was covered with a hoodie?

LeilaniMP

Empress
Libs tried to say he was out just looking for a black to kill, when there was absolutely no indication that anything close to that was true. I think he would have followed anyone...and I don't believe he even knew at first that Martin was black. How could he when he was covered with a hoodie?
You're absolutely right!

Under this Admin, racial tensions have become worse than I can ever remember...and that is exactly what Obama and the Progressives want.

They ascribe to the whole "divide and conquer" school of thought. If it isn't about race, it's about wealth or religion, or whatever else they can use to create chasms between the American people.

Barbella

Senator
You're absolutely right!

Under this Admin, racial tensions have become worse than I can ever remember...and that is exactly what Obama and the Progressives want.

They ascribe to the whole "divide and conquer" school of thought. If it isn't about race, it's about wealth or religion, or whatever else they can use to create chasms between the American people.
The strategy of division and rule has been attributed to sovereigns ranging from Louis XI to the Habsburgs.

Elements of this technique involve:

• creating or encouraging divisions among the subjects to prevent alliances that could challenge the sovereign
  • aiding and promoting those who are willing to cooperate with the sovereign
  • fostering distrust and enmity between local rulers
  • encouraging meaningless expenditures that reduce the capability for political and military spending
Sound familiar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nah, that's a straw man. No one said that. Some people do think that Zimmy suspected the kid was "up to no good" because he was black, leading him to track him through the development and ultimately kill him.

Colorforms

Senator
You said the shooting wasn't racial before the media and Obama got a hold of it. So I asked you how you knew that Zimmy would have likewise tracked down and shot to death a white kid. That sent you into dissembling mode. You're still in that mode.
1) I knew you couldn't rationally refute my argument :)

2) I knew you would dodge my question...again :)

Caroljo

Senator
Nah, that's a straw man. No one said that. Some people do think that Zimmy suspected the kid was "up to no good" because he was black, leading him to track him through the development and ultimately kill him.
No...I'm not searching through a bunch of posts to find them, but I know for a FACT that some here said Zimmerman was just out to kill a black kid.

Barbella

Senator
And when Pugs go into dissembling mode, they never come out. You produced not a shred of evidence that the shooting was not racial. You just pretend you did, and further pretend that it has something to do with a question put to me.

Typical GOP cultist - just can't back up your statements.

You can dissemble though!

;-)
You're asking him to produce a shred of evidence that the shooting was NOT racial? How about YOU produce a shred of evidence that it WAS????