• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Zimmerman, Palin, Clinton, and Maddow walk into a bar..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Two start kissing, two start brawling, one gets shot, and one has (at least) one orgasm.

can you guess which?

(this post serves no purpose other than to incite rampant speculation, and funny business....)

:) attack......

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
Two start kissing, two start brawling, one gets shot, and one has (at least) one orgasm.

can you guess which?

(this post serves no purpose other than to incite rampant speculation, and funny business....)

I don't know who are Zimmerman and Maddow but Palin she have a gun and shoot Bill Clinton

Klunker

Council Member

can you guess which?

Two start kissing... That would be Zimmerman and Palin
Two start brawling... That would be Clinton and Zimmerman, with Clinton wanting Palin for himself
One gets shot... That would be Zimmerman. As he's trying to get his gun our of his pant, he blows off his own manhood
One has (at least one) orgasm... That would be Maddow, sitting in a corner with our vibrator, unable to take her eyes off Palin

Is there a politically correct answer to this? Is this a politically correct question? Is this question going to have an effect on Tuesday's election? Should one of these four be quaranteened for Ebola? Is the act of Zimmerman castrating himself with his firearm the fault of the President? Do you know who I am??!!??

Reactions: Jen

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Two start brawling... That would be Clinton and Zimmerman, with Clinton wanting Palin for himself
One gets shot... That would be Zimmerman. As he's trying to get his gun our of his pant, he blows off his own manhood
One has (at least one) orgasm... That would be Maddow, sitting in a corner with our vibrator, unable to take her eyes off Palin

Is there a politically correct answer to this? Is this a politically correct question? Is this question going to have an effect on Tuesday's election? Should one of these four be quaranteened for Ebola? Is the act of Zimmerman castrating himself with his firearm the fault of the President? Do you know who I am??!!??
you're zaphod beeblebrox. ?

Jen

Senator

can you guess which?

Madcow - Clinton = kissing [lesbos]

Palin and Zimmerman= brawling [those two like the brawl]

Palin gets shot [zimmy carries a gun {legally of course}]

And the orgasm could be either Zimmerman, Madcow or Clinton. [ those 3 love what they're doing just that much]

sorry, got it wrong the first time.

Jen

Senator

I like mine better though