• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

0.04% atmospheric CO2 and 0.00017% atmospheric methane are not...

Bugsy McGurk

President
... the end of the world and are least likely contributing to "global warming" but they are being used as excuses to cut off American freedom for the globalist-communist to take over and destroy the United States of America.

Atmospheric CO2 increased a paltry 0.0123% in the last 200 years.

The Covid pandemic is also being used to kill us off with their lies about this disease. This disease that came from CHINA. Be it from a bat's ass or a China man's ass this disease came from China and NOTHING has been done to keep that from happening again. NOTHING, ZERO, NADA.

VACCINATION WITHOUT CONSENT IS RAPE.
Who to listen to?

The qualified scientists, or wingers ranting on the internet?

Hmmm…..

;-)

God of War

Governor
swell.. now we're getting somewhere. what does co2 do in the atmosphere?
You're going to become an atmospheric scientist and argue the minutiae or are you going to man up, black box it, and see what comes out of it all. Do that and you see what 0.04% means. You see that if you really wanted to fix the problem you'd scrub the CO2 out of the atmosphere but such a small percent would be tough harvest. But if it saves the planet only sequestering solves the "problem".

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're going to become an atmospheric scientist and argue the minutiae or are you going to man up, black box it, and see what comes out of it all. Do that and you see what 0.04% means. You see that if you really wanted to fix the problem you'd scrub the CO2 out of the atmosphere but such a small percent would be tough harvest. But if it saves the planet only sequestering solves the "problem".
odd. the planet isnt in danger. you really arent up to speed here huh? we can focus on 0.04% all day, but that's no tthe issue. but i get you ened to keep pointing at it in the absence of anything else

God of War

Governor
odd. the planet isnt in danger. you really arent up to speed here huh?
I didn't say the planet was in danger. Those who think 0.04% is a big deal do.

we can focus on 0.04% all day, but that's no tthe issue. but i get you ened to keep pointing at it in the absence of anything else
You think we are going to post back and forth atmospheric calculations on the matter? ha ha Run the simple experiment and figure it out, Phil.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't say the planet was in danger. Those who think 0.04% is a big deal do.

You think we are going to post back and forth atmospheric calculations on the matter? ha ha Run the simple experiment and figure it out, Phil.
uh, then what did you mean by 'if it saves the planet'

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well,I'll do the heavy lifting and remind you of the words that started the thread... :0)

" 0.04% atmospheric CO2 and 0.00017% atmospheric methane are not... the end of the world"
I saw that, yes. Which really wasn't the issue now was it. But it's effect on humans...