• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

1.5Billion loss for Bud Light

TBLee

Governor
Run away you coward...Hilarious
Nah….I just am smart enough to know the value of my time. Some are worthy, some are not. You are teetering on the edge. ;) But I just enjoy playing with you so much and getting my entertainment that I have been holding out on the Ignore button with you. When you returned, I thought it would be fun, and it has been. :cool:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nah….I just am smart enough to know the value of my time. Some are worthy, some are not. You are teetering on the edge. ;) But I just enjoy playing with you so much and getting my entertainment that I have been holding out on the Ignore button with you. When you returned, I thought it would be fun, and it has been. :cool:
This one claims it “saves time” to put someone on ignore. Of course, one can decline to respond to someone even if they are not on ignore. It has nothing to do with “saving time.” So that can’t be the reason wingers put some posters on ignore. But there must be a reason. Any theories?

;-)

Colorforms

Senator
This one claims it “saves time” to put someone on ignore. Of course, one can decline to respond to someone even if they are not on ignore. It has nothing to do with “saving time.” So that can’t be the reason wingers put some posters on ignore. But there must be a reason. Any theories?

;-)
That its posts are so inane and insulting that some people just don't want to have to deal with its idiocy anymore?

Just spit balling here. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

;-)
They are offended that people bring facts to the debate and they don't have an answer...just tired of losing.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Dylan. What do YOU think caused their issue? Obviously there is a reason for their profit loss….
Bob Dylan? I heard that some homosexual said he drank Bud light and a buch of morons went nuts and vowed to never drink the crap again….Why?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, so this post only shows how many alcoholics there are in the Maga Cult. How often do you stop by a conv. store and see that angry MAGA guy carrying out his DAILY 12 pack at 4:00 pm........And you know most beers don't even taste good - all in the marketing I guess.

TBLee

Governor
Ok, so this post only shows how many alcoholics there are in the Maga Cult. How often do you stop by a conv. store and see that angry MAGA guy carrying out his DAILY 12 pack at 4:00 pm........And you know most beers don't even taste good - all in the marketing I guess.
Meh….like I said, I prefer moonshine! :cool:

Zam-Zam

Senator
This is interesting! What say you??
I'm not a drinker myself, but I do believe this demonstrates the folly of private businesses inserting themselves into controversy unnecessarily. What could Anheuser Busch hope to gain by promoting an ad campaign that was bound to alienate a sector of their market?

We are not a monolithic society, and as such we do not think monolithically. Diversity includes diversity of thought - In fact, without that, there is no meaningful diversity. To be truly inclusive one has to be accepting of that...And not insist that everyone must have the same viewpoint on every issue.

This was a corporate blunder on a grand scale, and it cost AB a lot of customers. It will more than a little challenging to woo them back.