• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

1/6 and more monkey business

Boca

Governor
Things are always worse than they seem. That seems to be a good rule of thumb these days.

Take the FBI.

Every sentient person knows that the Bureau has had a rough couple of years.

The Russia Collusion hoax revealed an agency shot through with corruption and partisan bias. But the rot goes far beyond the large handful of top Bureau bad hats: the James Comeys, the Andrew McCabes, the Peter Strzoks, and Kevin Clinesmiths.

But perhaps the most shocking litany of rot at the FBI has been compiled by Darren Beattie at Revolver News.

Beattie’s latest story revolves around Ray Epps, a Phoenix-based professional provocateur and, apparently. Epps was originally near the top of the FBIs list of “most wanted” figures from the Jan. 6 protest-cum-riot at the Capitol.

Then a funny thing happened. Epps’s name was purged from the FBI files.

Some 700 people have been arrested for their part in the Jan. 6 demonstration. But Epps and a handful of other major players in that drama remain unindicted.

Beattie shows that what the media label an “insurrection” is almost certainly better described as a “Fedsurrection.”

We do not know with 100 percent certainty who orchestrated the breach of the Capitol did so at the instigation of federal authorities. But it sure looks that way.

Beattie takes us step by step from the moment on Jan. 5 when Epps whipped up a crowd and told them, over vocal objections from various demonstrators, that they were going to the Capitol the next day.

Beattie shows how other actors calmly removed fences and signage on Jan. 6, clearing a path for the protestors, who were carefully funneled through that one walkway up to the Capitol.

“Okay we’re in!” shouted the man known as “Scaffold Commander,” so called because he was perched, megaphone in hand, atop a tall tower overlooking the Capitol complex. “We’re in!” he shouted. “Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help. We gotta fill up the Capitol! They got in.”

Will coincidences never end? The blue and white megaphone he was using was identical to blue and white megaphones used by other people directing the crowd.

Beattie is not the only person to notice the oddity of it all. A Twitter thread, published the day after the event. “What happened yesterday was not as it seemed.”

Indeed. “What makes the ScaffoldCommander-Ray Epps affair complete,” Beattie noted, “is that they appeared to work in tandem from start to finish the entire day on 1/6.”

“Both set up positions at the initial 12:50 p.m. ‘Big Bang’ breach site, and they did so before the Proud Boys arrived.” The official story, you will recall, says that the Proud Boys group caused the riot. But they didn’t.

A review of the video footage shows a handful of main players that day. None have been indicted.

Why?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Things are always worse than they seem. That seems to be a good rule of thumb these days.

Take the FBI.

The Russia Collusion hoax revealed an agency shot through with corruption and partisan bias. But the rot goes far beyond the large handful of top Bureau bad hats: the James Comeys, the Andrew McCabes, the Peter Strzoks, and Kevin Clinesmiths.

But perhaps the most shocking litany of rot at the FBI has been compiled by Darren Beattie at Revolver News.

Beattie’s latest story revolves around Ray Epps, a Phoenix-based professional provocateur and, apparently. Epps was originally near the top of the FBIs list of “most wanted” figures from the Jan. 6 protest-cum-riot at the Capitol.

Some 700 people have been arrested for their part in the Jan. 6 demonstration. But Epps and a handful of other major players in that drama remain unindicted.

Beattie shows that what the media label an “insurrection” is almost certainly better described as a “Fedsurrection.”

We do not know with 100 percent certainty who orchestrated the breach of the Capitol did so at the instigation of federal authorities. But it sure looks that way.

Beattie takes us step by step from the moment on Jan. 5 when Epps whipped up a crowd and told them, over vocal objections from various demonstrators, that they were going to the Capitol the next day.

Beattie shows how other actors calmly removed fences and signage on Jan. 6, clearing a path for the protestors, who were carefully funneled through that one walkway up to the Capitol.

“Okay we’re in!” shouted the man known as “Scaffold Commander,” so called because he was perched, megaphone in hand, atop a tall tower overlooking the Capitol complex. “We’re in!” he shouted. “Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help. We gotta fill up the Capitol! They got in.”

Will coincidences never end? The blue and white megaphone he was using was identical to blue and white megaphones used by other people directing the crowd.

Beattie is not the only person to notice the oddity of it all. A Twitter thread, published the day after the event. “What happened yesterday was not as it seemed.”

Indeed. “What makes the ScaffoldCommander-Ray Epps affair complete,” Beattie noted, “is that they appeared to work in tandem from start to finish the entire day on 1/6.”

“Both set up positions at the initial 12:50 p.m. ‘Big Bang’ breach site, and they did so before the Proud Boys arrived.” The official story, you will recall, says that the Proud Boys group caused the riot. But they didn’t.

A review of the video footage shows a handful of main players that day. None have been indicted.

Why?
I already posted numerous pictures of people with different makes of megaphones...so that is simply a desperate attempt to say they were all the same kind of megaphone...must have been feds.

Epps is the owner of a business in Arizona. There is no evidence that he went into the capitol or engaged in violence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That the insurrection was coordinated by Trump supporters in the federal government makes it *more* criminal.
The whole purpose of the investigation...the Trump campaign gave those organizing the rally a lot of money...Who paid for all the buses to transport the rioters to DC? One bunch from Texas had a chartered plane.

Trump promised them a "wild" rally...and then claims he warned the DoD they needed guard troops for security, but they ignored him....the CinC!....

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I already posted numerous pictures of people with different makes of megaphones...so that is simply a desperate attempt to say they were all the same kind of megaphone...must have been feds.

Epps is the owner of a business in Arizona. There is no evidence that he went into the capitol or engaged in violence.

He incited a riot! He was originally listed as one of the FBI's 20 most wanted. And then when he was identified, they quietly removed him from the list. That, of course, doesn't seem suspicious to you. Of course, you also cling to the long discredited "predicates" for Crossfire Hurricane...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He incited a riot! He was originally listed as one of the FBI's 20 most wanted. And then when he was identified, they quietly removed him from the list. That, of course, doesn't seem suspicious to you. Of course, you also cling to the long discredited "predicates" for Crossfire Hurricane...
1. I don't care what you claim he was listed as...I've seen no evidence of that, except in your posts.
2. The DOJ has no evidence of his entry into the Capitol or of committing violence.
Inciting a riot? Really? All I can find is the night before he said "let's go into the capitol".
3. You think the justification for Crossfire Hurricane has been discredited. I do not.
You admitted you believe Russia hacked the DNC and that they extracted email...your defense of the Russians is that Crowdstrike says they can't tell if the extracted email file was copied off of the email server. Really? Giving the Russians the benefit of the doubt here makes sense to you? Clearly they extracted the email with the intent of copying it off. That is enough for me to say the investigation was justified, ignoring for a minute the many other systems the Russians hacked that were part of the election systems around the country.

I am surprised, with your superior analytical skills, it didn't occur to you that if the guy was an FBI agent that the FBI didn't already know who he was and would have identified him as a suspect. Where is the link to the FBI? That the DoJ decided they didn't have enough evidence? Sorry...but that just isn't enough.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor

As for the megaphones the article clearly says three men assisting the rioters and taking up positions, with three blue and white megaphones. That there were more with megaphones doesn't debunk anything.

But leave it to you to come up with another narrative.

Which reminds me, you never responded to my question of what agency you work for given your status that allowed you to be seated directly behind President Obama in the front row at one of his speeches .

Lemme guess, you are undercover as a restaurant owner. Agent 00 nada.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As for the megaphones the article clearly says three men assisting the rioters and taking up positions, with three blue and white megaphones. That there were more with megaphones doesn't debunk anything.

Which reminds me, you never responded to my question of what agency you work for given your status that allowed you to be seated directly behind President Obama in the front row at one of his speeches .

Three guys had the same color megaphones...must be FBI! That there were three guys in tens of thousands of Trump supporters with blue megaphones is some serious evidence...right?

It is getting harder and harder to take you seriously.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Pelosi's Riot
So it was Pelosi who called for people to come to DC for a wild rally? I missed that. It was Pelosi who spoke for 45 minutes to throw out bogus election fraud claims? Did she also tell the mob that they should go to the capitol and fight like hell to stop the steal?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

One thread he worked on McCain campaign and now is he saying he's close pals with Obama

:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So it was Pelosi who called for people to come to DC for a wild rally? I missed that. It was Pelosi who spoke for 45 minutes to throw out bogus election fraud claims? Did she also tell the mob that they should go to the capitol and fight like hell to stop the steal?
She ensured no National Guard was present

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1. I don't care what you claim he was listed as...I've seen no evidence of that, except in your posts.
2. The DOJ has no evidence of his entry into the Capitol or of committing violence.
Inciting a riot? Really? All I can find is the night before he said "let's go into the capitol".
3. You think the justification for Crossfire Hurricane has been discredited. I do not.
You admitted you believe Russia hacked the DNC and that they extracted email...your defense of the Russians is that Crowdstrike says they can't tell if the extracted email file was copied off of the email server. Really? Giving the Russians the benefit of the doubt here makes sense to you? Clearly they extracted the email with the intent of copying it off. That is enough for me to say the investigation was justified, ignoring for a minute the many other systems the Russians hacked that were part of the election systems around the country.

I am surprised, with your superior analytical skills, it didn't occur to you that if the guy was an FBI agent that the FBI didn't already know who he was and would have identified him as a suspect. Where is the link to the FBI? That the DoJ decided they didn't have enough evidence? Sorry...but that just isn't enough.
Google it!

Repeatedly.

Of course you don't, because you are a hack.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She ensured no National Guard was present
She isn't in their chain of command and has no authority to issue commands. Why did the Maryland guard sit at the border for over 2 hours waiting for DoD to authorize deployment?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal

Take the FBI.

Why?
Revolver news is a kook site.

1/6 was planned and engineered by Trump supporters.

Boca

Governor
Three guys had the same color megaphones...must be FBI! That there were three guys in tens of thousands of Trump supporters with blue megaphones is some serious evidence...right?

It is getting harder and harder to take you seriously.

Did the article say the men were FBI? NO!

Were there 3 men assisting the protestors? NO...my mistake, there were two.

Did the article say those two positioned themselves at the breach site? Yes.
How did they know where that was and at what time to be there? 12:50, just minutes before the first barriers were breached at 12:53 as Trump was finishing his speech.

Clearly the riot was orchestrated, and the time and point of entry was known to the FBI.

By the way, since you still have not denied being a government agent propogandist paid to come here and other political forums I'll assume you are.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She isn't in their chain of command and has no authority to issue commands. Why did the Maryland guard sit at the border for over 2 hours waiting for DoD to authorize deployment?
Eh, she's just the Speaker Of The House and she didn't need the DoD to have NG's there, she could demanded it