• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

1/6 and more monkey business

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Eh, she's just the Speaker Of The House and she didn't need the DoD to have NG's there, she could demanded it
Who is the CinC? Not Pelosi. She has no power to demand anything from the army. Trump says he suggested 10,000 guard troops and it seems they ignored him. Maybe if he'd said please...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You didn't claim it. But having a front row seat behind him as he is speaking is telling. Pictures are worth a 1000 words.
If he had it it's for sure he'd post it and one would need to be a pal if he sat behind Obama (common since)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How lame can you be... that's what I said "You didn't claim it." You're definitely not earning your money like most government hacks.
How lame is it to suggest that sitting on bleachers with 30 or 40 other supporters indicates we are all pals with the candidate?

At least you admit that @Dawg lied...that is progress.

EatTheRich

President
Did the article say the men were FBI? NO!

Were there 3 men assisting the protestors? NO...my mistake, there were two.

Did the article say those two positioned themselves at the breach site? Yes.
How did they know where that was and at what time to be there? 12:50, just minutes before the first barriers were breached at 12:53 as Trump was finishing his speech.

Clearly the riot was orchestrated, and the time and point of entry was known to the FBI.

By the way, since you still have not denied being a government agent propogandist paid to come here and other political forums I'll assume you are.
Yes, we know the riot was orchestrated by Roger Stone and the Proud Boys on behalf of the Trump campaign, and planned in conjunction with Congressional Republicans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

How did they know where that was and at what time to be there? 12:50, just minutes before the first barriers were breached at 12:53 as Trump was finishing his speech.

Clearly the riot was orchestrated, and the time and point of entry was known to the FBI.

By the way, since you still have not denied being a government agent propogandist paid to come here and other political forums I'll assume you are.
So two guys with the same color bullhorns? Must be FBI! Unreal.

Look...the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers had walkie talkies. That is how people knew where to breach the barriers...That is simply more evidence that they'd planned the assault in the weeks and days before the rally.

What, exactly, is the evidence that the FBI knew where the rioters would attempt to breach the barriers? So far you've presented evidence that some Proud Boys had shared info with the FBI about Antifa. Nothing yet about them telling the FBI about the plans for Jan 6.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal

You have quite the imagination.... Not as much as the kook site you are reading but quite the imagination.

So all of these poor Trump supporters who assaulted police officers...they were coaxed into bringing bear spray, baseball bats, tasers?

BlueHeel

Council Member
You have quite the imagination.... Not as much as the kook site you are reading but quite the imagination.

So all of these poor Trump supporters who assaulted police officers...they were coaxed into bringing bear spray, baseball bats, tasers?
Just throwing this in here for giggles: Maybe the Trump supporters found the Antifa/BLM cache of weapons? Or the 5 FBI agents gave out maps to the weapons lockers?
Possible?

Boca

Governor
If he had it it's for sure he'd post it and one would need to be a pal if he sat behind Obama (common since)
He did post it way back when...... 2012-2014? He wouldn't dare post it again after being called out on it. Wish there was a way to search for it? Bald headed, muscular guy in a black tee shirt. Surprised me since he had previously posted a picture of himself in some politician's office wearing a hat that covered some of his hair with his arm around some hot blonde about 6 inches taller.

Come to think about it maybe I'm wrong, Maybe, with his overblown ego, the first one was really him trying to impress by showing off with the hottie and the Democrat official. And the second one of some other guy with another blonde up close with the President of the United States ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, just ask yourself one simple question - why are the greatest losers posse and himself so scared to testify if it was the FBI, WOULDN'T THEY want to PROVE THAT !

I now know for a fact if the greatest loser told you cultists to eat cow shoet, I would be a millionaire bagging it up for guys - a new, for the 6th time, miracle cure for covid maybe ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

well I am a paid govt. poster and I take offense to that statement, I get a .10 a post and man I am getting rich :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He did post it way back when...... 2012-2014? He wouldn't dare post it again after being called out on it. Wish there was a way to search for it? Bald headed, muscular guy in a black tee shirt. Surprised me since he had previously posted a picture of himself in some politician's office wearing a hat that covered some of his hair with his arm around some hot blonde about 6 inches taller.

Come to think about it maybe I'm wrong, Maybe, with his overblown ego, the first one was really him trying to impress by showing off with the hottie and the Democrat official. And the second one of some other guy with another blonde up close with the President of the United States ?
The picture or at least he said it was him was a short little bald fellow and with as many campaigns as claims to have worked on there should be many pictures.......

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Why make shit up?

So tell me how it is that you'd want to deflect from the topic to talk about me?