• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

10,000 Kettlebell swings

freyasman

Senator
I just finished this workout about 90 minutes ago. A few weeks back I had been burning out and stalling out on my lifting program, so I decided to take a break from it for awhile and try this; https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/10000-swing-kettlebell-workout
I opted to workout 4 days per week, (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) rather than 5, because getting older and having as many aches and pains as I have, has really taught me the value of recovery time. It took me 5 weeks to complete the program, and as of this morning I have done 10,000 kettlebell swings. Monday I will go back to lifting, and will be using the 5-3-1 program for the next few months, and then I will repeat this challenge a couple or 3 times a year with progressively heavier kettlebells in order to vary my workouts.
I can highly recommend this challenge to anyone who wants to slim down as well as improve their work capacity...... or if you're just a masochistic SOB who likes to inflict pain and suffering upon yourself. Because that shit hurt.

That's sick, man! Congratulations, that is a bitch of a program. I hate kettle bell swings, but they're a part of my regular workouts. My trainer loves them, unfortunately for me. I've never done the volume described in this program, though. That's a lot of reps for a single session (500!). Well done.

freyasman

Senator
That's sick, man! Congratulations, that is a bitch of a program. I hate kettle bell swings, but they're a part of my regular workouts. My trainer loves them, unfortunately for me. I've never done the volume described in this program, though. That's a lot of reps for a single session (500!). Well done.
That shit kicked my ass....