• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

100 Former Bush/Cheney Officials Demand Dump Trump Or We'll Start A New Republican Party...LMAO!

NeoCons are not welcome in MAGA country. As far as we're concerned, the NeoCon establishment is an enemy to the people as much as puppet Joe and his merry band of of lunatic anti-American followers are.

Good. Hope they do, then we can get on with business and sit back and laugh when they get 3% of the vote...

Spamature

President
NeoCons are not welcome in MAGA country. As far as we're concerned, the NeoCon establishment is an enemy to the people as much as puppet Joe and his merry band of of lunatic anti-American followers are.

Wow. It only took you 20 yrs to figure out the Neocons wrong.

Too bad you didn't wise up back in 2002. You would have saved the nation a whole lot of blood and treasure.

I hope it does not take you another 20 yrs to wise up about Trumpism.

But that is probably wishful thinking.

Anyway good you're finally admitting your mistakes from 20 yrs ago.

Spamature

President
Good. Hope they do, then we can get on with business and sit back and laugh when they get 3% of the vote...
Taking away 3% of the GOP vote renders it a regional party that will not be able to compete in a presidential election. -3% means you lose the swing states flat out.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Wow. It only took you 20 yrs to figure out the Neocons wrong.

Too bad you didn't wise up back in 2002. You would have saved the nation a whole lot of blood and treasure.

I hope it does not take you another 20 yrs to wise up about Trumpism.

But that is probably wishful thinking.

Anyway good you're finally admitting your mistakes from 20 yrs ago.
Now it's YOU and your Party that is proudly embracing NeoCons like Cheney in your Jihad against making America great again. Difference is, you will never acknowledge your mistake.

Spamature

President
Now it's YOU and your Party that is proudly embracing NeoCons like Cheney in your Jihad against making America great again. Difference is, you will never acknowledge your mistake.
No. They are rejecting you. We have no idea who these people are. You have branded them Neocons just to distract from why they are parting ways with you Election Deniers who have overtaken the party.

Taking away 3% of the GOP vote renders it a regional party that will not be able to compete in a presidential election. -3% means you lose the swing states flat out.
We'll pick that up with the Black and Hispanic vote after Biden puts them all out of work.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So the 80 million voters who decided Trump sucked and didn't deserve four more years are not Americans in your opinion? In my opinion the 35% or so who still think Trump is their president are not worth a damn. They don't like democracy and would prefer a 1933 like takeover of American politics by a fascist like Trump.

The lunacy is on the far extremes of both right and left. The big problem is that the far right is taking over the republican party....

Spamature

President
We'll pick that up with the Black and Hispanic vote after Biden puts them all out of work.
Trump put more blacks and Hispanics out of work than any POTUS in history.

Wow, we could have had a tracking and tracing program made up of the 500k census workers he had already hired. He screwed up testing so that became a moot opportunity. His not taking the virus seriously only harmed the economy worse.

We could have been South Korea,

1620937138218.png

instead, we were Trump's America.

1620937187889.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So the 80 million voters who decided Trump sucked and didn't deserve four more years are not Americans in your opinion? In my opinion the 35% or so who still think Trump is their president are not worth a damn. They don't like democracy and would prefer a 1933 like takeover of American politics by a fascist like Trump.

The lunacy is on the far extremes of both right and left. The big problem is that the far right is taking over the republican party....
If a gas pipeline can be hacked so can voting machines

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

it isn't 35% - the cult base has shrunk down to close to 20% now Cheney - the only liepublican with any balls - got ousted for speaking the truth - imagine that " speaking the truth " gets you fired in Greatest Loserville. Hell YEAH !

I KNOW, I KNOW THE CULT BASE EMBRACES THE LIES ! you see it here EVERYDAY !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
it isn't 35% - the cult base has shrunk down to close to 20% now Cheney - the only liepublican with any balls - got ousted for speaking the truth - imagine that " speaking the truth " gets you fired in Greatest Loserville. Hell YEAH !

I KNOW, I KNOW THE CULT BASE EMBRACES THE LIES ! you see it here EVERYDAY !
WOW, so you're saying Cheney is a Trannie!

Trump put more blacks and Hispanics out of work than any POTUS in history.

Wow, we could have had a tracking and tracing program made up of the 500k census workers he had already hired. He screwed up testing so that became a moot opportunity. His not taking the virus seriously only harmed the economy worse.

We could have been South Korea,

View attachment 63047

instead, we were Trump's America.

View attachment 63048
Actually he did just the opposite.

Spamature

President
Actually he did just the opposite.
So this didn't happen ?

Or this to black workers

Or this to Hispanic workers

Both the US and SK had their first case on the same day. Are you claiming he took an actual leadership role in combatting the pandemic and did not shove the responsibility on to lower levels of govt ? The president of Korea didn't back down. Trump was the only leader in the world who said, I take no responsibility.

Last edited: