• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

1000's of Hopefully democrat voters try crossing Border at same time

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Blackhawks should be used for those Invasions......................

Last edited:

Spamature

President

Since when do Africans in Spain vote in US elections.

But the real question is, is this an example of a poster being racist or just stupid or both.

Spamature

President
what part of Blackhawks didn't you understand?
Oh I understood it.

Now please explain what it has to do with Democrats ?

There is no Democratic Party in Spain where this video was from.

There is a National Democracy Party in Spain but it's an extreme right wing party

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh I understood it.

Now please explain what it has to do with Democrats ?

There is no Democratic Party in Spain where this video was from.

There is a National Democracy Party in Spain but it's an extreme right wing party
You don't think the same is happening on American Borders................the difference they aren't being stopped as those were, liberals and ball-less republicans want more illegals and Muslims entering America.......

We have Blackhawks and should turn them into dust when they try entering..............ya boy Θ is dividing this country on purpose:

http://www.youngcons.com/perfect-meme-summing-up-the-obama-administrations-role-on-race/

Spamature

President
You don't think the same is happening on American Borders................the difference they aren't being stopped as those were, liberals and ball-less republicans want more illegals and Muslims entering America.......

We have Blackhawks and should turn them into dust when they try entering..............ya boy Θ is dividing this country on purpose:

http://www.youngcons.com/perfect-meme-summing-up-the-obama-administrations-role-on-race/

This is the second time first in 2012 and again in 2016.
All Trump has to do is make a racist remark and he shoots to the top of the GOP polls.
Right wing hate is dividing America. It always has and always will.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Spamature

President
this is what's dividing America

Ya boy Θ has taken race relations back 100 years, it's why Soros sent him to DC
One was killed by a criminal who will prosecuted to the full extent of the law no one is trying to prevent that.

Two of the others were killed by police officers and a third was killed by a vigilante acting as if he were a police officer. Of the case that have gone to court. The system has let two of those killers go. In the two that did go to court the local police and local DA tried to prevent the prosecutions. In the third police are protesting actively pressuring the city to let the killer(s) go.

In other words they have nothing the murder of that woman has nothing in common with the other 3 killings.

Putting employers of illegals in prison and fining them would work a lot better. That and not giving illegals full due process owed to citizens - i.e. facilitate the deportation hearings.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump says what you want to hear. He knows how to rile up the deep seated racial resentment prevalent on the right.
where have I posted I'd vote for Trump__________________
why the need to lie?

and ya boy Θ says and does what you support.......

damn them white dead folks