• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

106% of democrat votes in Florida counted

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
be sure to check out dem/lib in graveyards between now and Nov registering voters:

upload_2016-3-18_11-34-32.pngthey going to need every vote in Nov they can dig up

LeilaniMP

Empress
The same thing happens every time there's an election here.

Allen West's Dem challenger got 105% of the vote in some areas. Really?!?

Stealing elections is what the left excels in....

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
I guess their "vote once, vote often" thing in the Democrat Party just went public. Oooopsy.

connieb

Senator
Now that's funny! Wonder how they'll explain that! LMAO!
Common core math. They were "estimating".. seriously - my son came home the other with homework where a question was marked wrong. Because it said estimate - and he gave the correct answer. Apparently he was supposed to turn the 82 into 80 and the 43 into 40 and add that, instead of simply adding the two together to get the right answer - you are supposed to add two numbers that are NOT the same and get a wrong' answer - and that is estimating...

Clearly someone is confused about what estimating is......

be sure to check out dem/lib in graveyards between now and Nov registering voters:

View attachment 30412they going to need every vote in Nov they can dig up
Vote Early and Often...It's an Old American Tradition:D
"In what will be sadly familiar news to Democratic voters, it appears that some Republican cheating has occurred in the Florida primary.

"A Polk County voting site hid Democratic ballots in a closet, telling voters they could only vote Republican until angry citizens argued and began making calls.

"Theresa Wibert of Polk County was shocked to arrive at her polling station only to be handed a Republican ballot – and then told that Democrats couldn’t vote there. 'The boss came over and said we could vote for Republicans only,' she said. 'I couldn’t believe it. I told them I wasn’t leaving … It sure wasn’t politically correct. We pushed it a little further and the lady called a few people. Finally, she looked in the bottom of a closet and found a box with the Democratic ballots. Then they fixed it, so we were able to vote for our candidate.'”
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/03/16/republican-voter-fraud-florida-poll-workers-caught-hiding-democratic-votes-closet/

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Vote Early and Often...It's an Old American Tradition:D
"In what will be sadly familiar news to Democratic voters, it appears that some Republican cheating has occurred in the Florida primary.

"A Polk County voting site hid Democratic ballots in a closet, telling voters they could only vote Republican until angry citizens argued and began making calls.

"Theresa Wibert of Polk County was shocked to arrive at her polling station only to be handed a Republican ballot – and then told that Democrats couldn’t vote there. 'The boss came over and said we could vote for Republicans only,' she said. 'I couldn’t believe it. I told them I wasn’t leaving … It sure wasn’t politically correct. We pushed it a little further and the lady called a few people. Finally, she looked in the bottom of a closet and found a box with the Democratic ballots. Then they fixed it, so we were able to vote for our candidate.'”
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/03/16/republican-voter-fraud-florida-poll-workers-caught-hiding-democratic-votes-closet/
jealous cause you got caught cheatin'