• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

10th amendment says congress cannot legalize abortion

God of War

Governor
I think it is great the brown/ black replacement movement has now been put on steroids ! whoot whoot !

AOC FOR PRESIDENT - she will have the brown and black majority soon !
Please, they're releasing covid for just blacks and browns in the next couple of years.

EatTheRich

President
Neither are over 1 million people living in nursing homes, by your logic we should be "allowed" to force euthanasia on them.
1) You are one of the guys who spent the last 2 years justifying the mass sacrifice of hundreds of thousands of lives that could have been saved because “they were old anyway.”
2. People in nursing homes aren’t vegetables the way fetuses are up till late in the third trimester.
3. People in nursing homes can be kept alive without enslaving people.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1) You are one of the guys who spent the last 2 years justifying the mass sacrifice of hundreds of thousands of lives that could have been saved because “they were old anyway.”
2. People in nursing homes aren’t vegetables the way fetuses are up till late in the third trimester.
3. People in nursing homes can be kept alive without enslaving people.
1. You were one of the guys who demanded we all give up half our rights in order to "save" them - and then they died anyway.
2. I worked in Nursing Homes, did you? Most of them are pretty out of it.
3. Only the ones who are private pay.

EatTheRich

President
1. You were one of the guys who demanded we all give up half our rights in order to "save" them - and then they died anyway.
2. I worked in Nursing Homes, did you? Most of them are pretty out of it.
3. Only the ones who are private pay.
1. They died “anyway” because you got your way and no one gave up their “rights” to congregate recklessly at the height of a pandemic.
2. I didn’t, but I bet you’d have trouble finding one with as little beta wave activity in the brain as a fetus.
3. So you consider it impermissible for the government to take wealth from
those who don’t produce it and will hardly miss it in order to save the lives of people who spent their lives producing wealth and whose family members continue to produce wealth, but salutary for the government to take bodily autonomy away from those with the potential to create life so that their hopes, dreams, and opportunities can be sacrificed to an inert mass of tissue that has next to no ties of family, much less achievement or aspiration.

Exactly.

I am glad that finally the SCOTUS ruled on our Constitution and did not legislate from their bench as was done when Roe v Wade was upheld.
Hopefully they will do the same with plyler v doe. In 1982 the SC ordered the states to give free k-12 to illegals. That has cost the country trillions and the court just made it up.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1. They died “anyway” because you got your way and no one gave up their “rights” to congregate recklessly at the height of a pandemic.
2. I didn’t, but I bet you’d have trouble finding one with as little beta wave activity in the brain as a fetus.
3. So you consider it impermissible for the government to take wealth from
those who don’t produce it and will hardly miss it in order to save the lives of people who spent their lives producing wealth and whose family members continue to produce wealth, but salutary for the government to take bodily autonomy away from those with the potential to create life so that their hopes, dreams, and opportunities can be sacrificed to an inert mass of tissue that has next to no ties of family, much less achievement or aspiration.
1. We did what you wanted, not what we wanted, and they died anyway. The data clearly shows the masking and lockdowns did way more harm than good.
2. Which ones do you suppose have a better chance of adding something to America and which ones are facing months if not years of destroying wealth?
3. If you are admitting that medicaid is communism, then we (finally) agree.

EatTheRich

President
1. We did what you wanted, not what we wanted, and they died anyway. The data clearly shows the masking and lockdowns did way more harm than good.
2. Which ones do you suppose have a better chance of adding something to America and which ones are facing months if not years of destroying wealth?
3. If you are admitting that medicaid is communism, then we (finally) agree.
1. The serious analyses I’ve seen say just the opposite, and quite clearly things were done your way … in fact, I was frantically warning about the consequences.
2. Irrelevant, unless life has no value for you in and of itself, but only as a means of making the rich richer.
3. You seem eager to put words in my mouth. But things like Medicaid that reduce suffering and increase freedom are thereby communistic.