• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

10th amendment says congress cannot legalize abortion

Jen

Senator
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Since the constitution never mentions or implies anything about abortion it is a state matter - as it always had been prior to 1973. Federal congress cannot legalize abortion or ban it for that matter or do anything about it.
Exactly.

I am glad that finally the SCOTUS ruled on our Constitution and did not legislate from their bench as was done when Roe v Wade was upheld.

reason10

Governor
Limbaugh was a college drop out with no education regarding constitutional law. Again, Ditto Head mind set is revealed.
And he was rich enough to buy Harvard. He got rich by uniting conservatives across the country and making us realize we were in the majority.
He got rich by LAUGHING at fools like you, and leading the country at LAUGHING at fools like you.

And he was right.

Jack4freedom

Governor
And he was rich enough to buy Harvard. He got rich by uniting conservatives across the country and making us realize we were in the majority.
He got rich by LAUGHING at fools like you, and leading the country at LAUGHING at fools like you.

And he was right.
Limbaugh was not the first con man to get rich suckering a bunch of dupes.

God of War

Governor
The term is routinely used to refer to stillbirth in the Bible, which also contains instructions for inducing a miscarriage under the supervision of a priest.
No. Try and read it all this time.

EatTheRich

President
No. Try and read it all this time.

Yeah, I know. There are also blogs you can read that’ll tell you David didn’t really kiss Jonathan, and the early Christians didn’t all kiss each other as urged by Paul. Blogs that’ll tell you that the Bible doesn’t say a whale is a big fish and bats are birds and a circle can have a ratio of exactly 3 between its circumference and its diameter. It doesn’t take a Biblical scholar to sniff out the desperation of the responses.

God of War

Governor
Yeah, I know. There are also blogs you can read that’ll tell you David didn’t really kiss Jonathan, and the early Christians didn’t all kiss each other as urged by Paul. Blogs that’ll tell you that the Bible doesn’t say a whale is a big fish and bats are birds and a circle can have a ratio of exactly 3 between its circumference and its diameter. It doesn’t take a Biblical scholar to sniff out the desperation of the responses.
Sad for you that agape love is a gay pride parade. ha ha

1) The Bible is not a scientific textbook it is a spiritual tome.

2 ) The Bible is not the true word of God rather it is spiritually true word of God.

3) The Bible is not the inerrant word of God rather it is the spiritually inerrant word of God

You ask yourself what is the spiritually true and inerrant meaning God is trying to impart to you in the Bible.

That's all I got for you ETR. Move along now.

EatTheRich

President

2 ) The Bible is not the true word of God rather it is spiritually true word of God.

3) The Bible is not the inerrant word of God rather it is the spiritually inerrant word of God

You ask yourself what is the spiritually true and inerrant meaning God is trying to impart to you in the Bible.

I think everyone should read the Bible that way. The Mahabharata. Gibran’s The Prophet. Kerouac’s Scripture of the Golden Eternity. The Ramayana. The Satanic Bible. Popol Vuh.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Where is heaven

What form are you in heaven

What do you do for eternity

Are there people of color in your heaven ?