• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

11/11/18 My views as to why we won WWI & the European myth of why we didn’t

Lobato1

Mayor
And you saw fit to post this on a page honoring Veterans, @Lobato1 ?
BULL SHIT!
Your hypocrisy of ignoring Putin’s Bitch’s “LIES” (& that I gave my url reference), against the French President the moment he arrived in France on what was supposed to be a trip to commemorate our fallen soldiers speaks volumes.

Sad.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Jen

Senator
BULL SHIT!
Your hypocrisy of ignoring Putin’s Bitch’s “LIES” (& that I gave my url reference), against the French President the moment he arrived in France on what was supposed to be a trip to commemorate our fallen soldiers speaks volumes.

Sad.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Okay then. You know I love you, but your post of Trump was just shameful.

Lobato1

Mayor
Okay then. You know I love you, but your post of Trump was just shameful.
This theme of this thread that I started is about WWI & events related to WWI, e.g. a visit to commemorate that event turned into a travesty & not politics per se.

Hence, I have no inconvenience to debating you on your point of view, however I will reply to you elsewhere & not on this thread that is not supposed to be for political debates.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Jen

Senator
This theme of this thread that I started is about WWI & events related to WWI, e.g. a visit to commemorate that event turned into a travesty & not politics per se.

Hence, I have no inconvenience to debating you on your point of view, however I will reply to you elsewhere & not on this thread that is not supposed to be for political debates.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Yet..............your post was in the realm of political debate. I simply responded to it.
I see how it is.
Have a nice day.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, November 11, 2021 is the 103 Anniversary of the end of WWl.
Best Regards
Lobato1
It is amazing that there is still swaths of land in Europe that are totally unusable because of unexploded artillery shells, grenades, landmines and other war debris and poison gas contamination.