• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

18 dead in elementary school shooting in Tx.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Democrats are in charge now.

And the result is....Still gun violence.

There seems to be a hole in your theory.
Gun safety legislation won't happen until Repubs join in. Your NRA/GOP refuse.
Back in the day, the NRA/GOP was for background checks. No more.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It is not ridiculous and as I explained, having been in the guard industry, and as a site supervisor, I know what I'm talking about. I've seen guards hired who drank alcohol, and did illegal drugs while on duty, who sexually assaulted women, and one guy who lit a police car on fire (in his police record). And many "trained armed guard" spend half their shifts sleeping. Guard companies will hire anybody.

I know what I'm talking about. You obviously don't.

And stop paying dumb. I posted my suggestions to stop the "mayhem". You saw them.
The issue isn’t whether your cohorts were lousy guards. No one cares about your inane anecdotes. The issue is whether trained armed guards, like retired/moonlighting cops, would be more able than armed teachers, and whether it’s best to keep guns out of the classrooms. Sane people don’t struggle with that choice. But it clearly perplexes you.

protectionist

Governor
Gun nuts just can’t shake the brainwashing beaten into their heads by the NRA and their cult leaders - their solution to our gun mayhem is always the same…”We need more guns!”
Absolutely we do, and this awful massacre is yet another clear example of that. Just like in Buffalo, the Parkland shooting, and now this Texas one, if they were not gun free zones, the shooters would never have done what they did there.

It is the LESS guns talk like you are now doing, and the support of schools being gun free zones, that is what is getting these kids killed. Blood on your hands, stupid liberals.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
That’s a copout. You simply assume that armed teachers will be more able than trained armed guards. That’s ridiculous. You just don’t want to pay for guards. You prefer the existing mayhem. Are you “pro-life”?
He's a moron whose been banned from every board he's been on.

The same guys he doesn't trust to teach the kids are the same people he wants to arm. Let that sink in.

protectionist

Governor
You keep saying illegal gun owner.

It's really hard to be an illegal gun owner in Texas as of last year.

Texas literally had stricter gun laws in the Wild West era than it does now.
If they can get guns wi
You keep saying illegal gun owner.

It's really hard to be an illegal gun owner in Texas as of last year.

Texas literally had stricter gun laws in the Wild West era than it does now.
Sometimes it is necessary to read the fine print of these link articles. I did not have to get "training" to get my CCW permit (because I am a military veteran, who already had firearms training). And a "permit"is just a plastic ID card. Does this new law do away with background checks ? I'd very surprised if it did.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It is not ridiculous and as I explained, having been in the guard industry, and as a site supervisor, I know what I'm talking about. I've seen guards hired who drank alcohol, and did illegal drugs while on duty, who sexually assaulted women, and one guy who lit a police car on fire (in his police record). And many "trained armed guard" spend half their shifts sleeping. Guard companies will hire anybody.

I know what I'm talking about. You obviously don't.

And stop paying dumb. I posted my suggestions to stop the "mayhem". You saw them.
so you want the teachers you say are grooming kids to be trans or gay...the ones teaching white kids to feel inferior and guilty about slavery and racism...to have guns?