Wingers happily say things they don’t believe to ward off real reforms. Dishonesty is at their core.He's a moron whose been banned from every board he's been on.
The same guys he doesn't trust to teach the kids are the same people he wants to arm. Let that sink in.
I have a phone...the last time I called 911 they were here in minutes....When these guys show upon your front lawn, and you don't have a gun (preferably a fully automatic rifle), you could maybe offer them lollipops ? >>
"Privacy" is violated how?Right to privacy, right not to be deprived of liberty without due process of law, right to bear arms
So in your mind a Muslim terrorist shooting up a Christian church no different from a homeowner shooting a child molester who broke into his kid's bedroom at night.Who cares? Dead is dead. If you had a choice between dying instantly in an accidental car crash or dying instantly by an intentional gun shot would it matter? THINK
He bought his guns legally, and did he not have a legal right to possess them before the massacre ?FALSE! Some mass shooters have extensive criminal records deliberately covered up, before they commit mass shootings (ex Nicholas Cruz in the Parkland Massacre).
Nor did the guy who shot up that school need to get training for one, and he wasn't a military vet who already had firearm training. Or do you think that gun laws only apply to your situation ?If they can get guns wi
Sometimes it is necessary to read the fine print of these link articles. I did not have to get "training" to get my CCW permit (because I am a military veteran, who already had firearms training). And a "permit"is just a plastic ID card. Does this new law do away with background checks ? I'd very surprised if it did.
That's how it works with them.
1. By the background checks."Privacy" is violated how?
The background check looks for felony convictions...those are public information. There is your due process....when the individual was convicted....or ordered into a mental health treatment center.
The right to bear arms is not without responsibility. Background checks have been ruled time and time again to be constitutional.
1. Nope. No personal information is made public. The FFL enters your name and driver's license info and either a yes or no comes back.1. By the background checks.
2. Ex post facto application of felon disarmament is not due process, and there are also equal protection issues with felon disarmament based on racist application of the laws. Not to mention it may not be such a good idea. Huey P. Newton wasn’t able to carry a pistol because of such laws.
3. Why should responsible gun owners be punished for what irresponsible gun owners do?
Well, when the neighborhood sporting goods store tells him no, take heart.... the gun show in the parking lot will sell him as many weapons as he wants no questions asked.1. Nope. No personal information is made public. The FFL enters your name and driver's license info and either a yes or no comes back.
2. The felon is not being disarmed. His attempt to be armed is denied.
3. How is a responsible gun owner being punished? By denying him the right to arm a felon?
I don't know about where you live but sales of guns require a background check in Colorado. There is no loophole here for gun shows or private sales.Well, when the neighborhood sporting goods store tells him no, take heart.... the gun show in the parking lot will sell him as many weapons as he wants no questions asked.
I don't need video. All I need is the Republican vote- or their lack of.I haven't heard anybody say that. You got a video of somebody saying it ? If so, show it.