• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

2009 vs 2020

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Studies=LMFAO
Autopsies is what's needed to know if deaths are due to C-19...…………..

I don't agree or disagree, but, you keep lusting for more than 200,000 and remember majority are in lib states.
Nope. There will be less, but far more than H1N1. Sorry, you lose.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wrong. You gave the highest estimate. I could say it’s 8,000 just as easily,but that would also be dishonest. The best estimate from the CDC is 12,469.

Stop lusting for more dead Americans. There will be more lives lost from COVID than even the fake number you’re using, so may as well be honest about it.
SO CNN lied?

86 U

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Trump tried to save lives and libs wouldn't listen:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
1. I haven't lived there in almost 2 years (your stalking skills need work).

2. Who cares? While I'm not nearly retarded enough to take medical advice from a politician, people are free to do what they want, hopefully with advice from their doctors. If your life is at risk and a person and their doctor think this may be helpful, then take it. People first.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. I haven't lived there in almost 2 years (your stalking skills need work).

2. Who cares? While I'm not nearly retarded enough to take medical advice from a politician, people are free to do what they want, hopefully with advice from their doctors. If your life is at risk and a person and their doctor think this may be helpful, then take it. People first.

Hope you moved to NYC

1586306176334.pngTrain #2 4-2-2020 6pm (it's funny you're hiding)

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Who's being played?

Who's being played? You are!

Don't you realize that a YouTube channel by some guy named LA Meth Witch is not a reliable news source? Really Dawg - when it comes down to it can you really be that dense or are you trying to outdo Stephen Colbert?

LA Meth Witch......

Did you even look at that video? Don't you think that if they were really trying to fool people into believing that an obvious dummy was an actual TrumpVirus patient that they would at least take down the sign that says "No food or drinks allowed near mannequins and/or task trainers"?

My God. You really believe this kind of obvious crap. Sad, so sad

IVote(R).jpg