• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

2015 Nobel Prize for Physiology was for Avermectin study

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

EatTheRich

President
Was it about the use of ivermectin to treat Covid-19 or some other virus, or for using it to treat roundworms? Fleming won the same Nobel Prize for penicillin, but responsible doctors don’t give penicillin for viral infections.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
@Dawg thinks that roundworms must cause COVID-19. You can't fix stupid but feel free to laugh at it.
Dawg didn't give an Opinion
Dawg simply posted an article of Nobel Prize Winner on subject
How many Nobel Prizes has PNWest have the honor of winning?

You prove stupid is as stupid is w/your bs

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Was it about the use of ivermectin to treat Covid-19 or some other virus, or for using it to treat roundworms? Fleming won the same Nobel Prize for penicillin, but responsible doctors don’t give penicillin for viral infections.
Was it for Covid in 2015 ?
Evidently you didn't take the time to read why he won the Noble or you wouldn't be asking stupid questions

Way back when anytime I got sick I had a Doctor I could simply call his office and get a script for penicillin and would be well in a couple days

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Evidently you didn't take the time to read why he won the Noble or you wouldn't be asking stupid questions

Way back when anytime I got sick I had a Doctor I could simply call his office and get a script for penicillin and would be well in a couple days
It was a rhetorical question. No, it wasn’t for Covid in 2015, so what makes you think the Nobel Prize for something unrelated is relevant to whether it is responsible not to get vaccinated because of a rumor that ivermectin is a miracle cure for Covid?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Dawg didn't give an Opinion
Dawg simply posted an article of Nobel Prize Winner on subject
How many Nobel Prizes has PNWest have the honor of winning?

You prove stupid is as stupid is w/your bs
PNWest approves of @Dawg talking about himself in the third person.

PNWest has not won a Nobel Prize at all. This is almost certainly because there is no Nobel Prize given out in the field of mathematics which is where a software writing prize would fit. By the way @PNWest did know a Nobel Prize winner who is now deceased. He was a friend of a friend and was a pretty interesting guy.

@PNWest also heard that one of Werner Heisenberg's grandsons is a Principal at one of the high schools up here; but no one is actually certain. @PNWest is pretty sure that the previous sentence sailed right over @Dawg's head.

PNWest

It was a rhetorical question. No, it wasn’t for Covid in 2015, so what makes you think the Nobel Prize for something unrelated is relevant to whether it is responsible not to get vaccinated because of a rumor that ivermectin is a miracle cure for Covid?
@Dawg is an expert on ivermectin. He takes it every month.....

dog.jpg

PNWest

If PNWest eats Meat he probably needs 3 monthly
PNWest loves to eat meat.

PNWest is doing a slow cooker pork sirloin roast overnight tonight. It should be delicious! Onions, carrots, celery, garlic with thyme, oregano, salt, pepper and a touch of cayenne. It's on the timer so that MrsPNWest & I can enjoy it for lunch tomorrow. I'll make a batch of rice tomorrow and we will have a really nice lunch with several meals worth of leftovers. Yum!

Hey @Dawg - have you ever had Carolina Gold rice? I've heard good things about it but have never tasted it. Been talking about getting some for several years now but never have. Thoughts? https://www.seriouseats.com/carolina-gold-heirloom-rice-anson-mills

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
yeah... i dont get this post. what do two nobel prize winners have to do with covid?

especially since they won for parasitic infection research....and um..covid..isnt.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

penicillin is effective for many venerial diseases, that is true

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
yeah... i dont get this post. what do two nobel prize winners have to do with covid?

especially since they won for parasitic infection research....and um..covid..isnt.
But the anti vaxers sure are using the parasite medicine now aren't they. Our local TSC has signs posted all over the store about not using it on humans. The manager said they are seriously thinking of putting it under lock and key...............so there you have it