• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

2022 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Have Toughest Schedule I've Ever Seen

protectionist

Governor
NFL teams are envious of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for having the GOAT Tom Brady + an impressive set of receivers. What the Bucs don't get envy for, is their schedule in 2022. Of the 14 teams * the Bucs will face, eight of them have winning records, and have a combined 2021 record of 102 wins and 46 losses. (.689)

* The Rams, Packers, Chiefs, Cardinals, Cowboys, 49ers, Steelers, and Bengals.

If the Bucs get into the playoffs, as I suspect they will, they will have surely earned it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
NFL teams are envious of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for having the GOAT Tom Brady + an impressive set of receivers. What the Bucs don't get envy for, is their schedule in 2022. Of the 14 teams * the Bucs will face, eight of them have winning records, and have a combined 2021 record of 102 wins and 46 losses. (.689)

* The Rams, Packers, Chiefs, Cardinals, Cowboys, 49ers, Steelers, and Bengals.

If the Bucs get into the playoffs, as I suspect they will, they will have surely earned it.
I think they will make the playoffs but will still have a lot of trouble getting past the Packers, Rams, 49ers, Saints, Cardinals and whatever surprise competitors reach the playoffs. Tom Brady is the GOAT but he’s getting to be a pretty old goat…My prediction is that LA, SF and Green Bay will be the class of the NFC this year.