• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3.69 gas today.......and away we go !

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The price I posted earlier is what I saw this morning. Same place on the way home from work was $2.44/gallon.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
$2.38/gallon credit price today. Down 6 cents a gallon since Monday.
bdtex, wondering what Texas gas price is Today, lowest I saw gas here was $2.89 with lowest around here daily at $2.99/$2.95 and Jan 1 state added 2 cent gas tax and over night price jumped back to $3.20 and several have said it's due to the Inflation Reduction Act taxes..............if true the "no one making under $400,000 taxes will go up" is another Lie.

BTW: doesn't appear the price of a barrel of oil went up and appears to have fallen.

Apparently those that said that are correct"

The Inflation Reduction Act Radically Increases Energy Prices (townhall.com)

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
bdtex, wondering what Texas gas price is Today, lowest I saw gas here was $2.89 with lowest around here daily at $2.99/$2.95 and Jan 1 state added 2 cent gas tax and over night price jumped back to $3.20 and several have said it's due to the Inflation Reduction Act taxes..............if true the "no one making under $400,000 taxes will go up" is another Lie.

BTW: doesn't appear the price of a barrel of oil went up and appears to have fallen.

Apparently those that said that are correct"

The Inflation Reduction Act Radically Increases Energy Prices (townhall.com)
I paid $2.48/gallon on Tuesday. It was down to $2.46 today.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Those were just the first alphabetical 6 in a list of 50.
Driving to Louisiana for 3 days in March, flying to Pittsburgh for 3-4 days in June and flying into DC probably in October for 5-6 days in Northern Virginia. Other than that, I'll be paying Texas prices in 2023. Not too bad here.