• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3.69 gas today.......and away we go !

EatTheRich

President
Drove a bit this weekend. Granddaughter had a softball tournament yesterday. Went to church this morning and ran my 85 year old mom around this afternoon. Topped my truck off and parked it until next Saturday. We have a Toyota Camry too. I drive it 3-4 days during the work week to save wear and tear on my truck.
You could save on gas by skipping church (not to mention offerings, undeserved neuroses from going, and the culpability every church shares in for its contributions to political reaction and obscurantist prejudice against science).

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Had to go to on a short road trip after work yesterday for an SCV meeting. Filled up my Toyota Camry this afternoon for $2.69/gallon credit price. I won't have to gas it up again for awhile.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Had to go to on a short road trip after work yesterday for an SCV meeting. Filled up my Toyota Camry this afternoon for $2.69/gallon credit price. I won't have to gas it up again for awhile.
When it gets back to $1.59 as election day 2020 I'll post it

TBLee

Governor
Is it still at $2.69 a gallon?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Is it still at $2.69 a gallon?
No. $3.07 today. I was out of town from 10/4 - 1/10 and hit the ground running when I returned. I think it went up to $3.19 the day OPEC announced the production cut, but it's been going down again. Haven't had to put gas in my car since getting it for $2.69 though. It's only 11 miles roundtrip to work.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Typical leftist post
post when down and never when up
on gas
I was busy at the end of the month and then had a vacation. PJ ain't near the top of the priority list. TBLee asked a question and I answered honestly. I didn't have to. I could have ignored it. F*ck this shiite.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I was busy at the end of the month and then had a vacation. PJ ain't near the top of the priority list. TBLee asked a question and I answered honestly. I didn't have to. I could have ignored it. F*ck this shiite.
My post was to sensible don

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
That's great for you. Gas here over $5
I admit that the regional differences across the country are somewhat baffling to me. I reckon with Nevada, it's due to transportation cost. I don't imagine there are any refineries in Nevada. Everything comes in by tanker trucks from long distances.

TBLee

Governor
New England Residential Heating Oil Price is at a current level of 5.27 up from 4.56 last week and up from 3.08 one year ago. It does not appear heating oil prices are going down as winter approaches.